• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

Very nice. Seems like Cipsoft is paying the wrong spriters :)

WOW, last photo presents godlike pixelarts, fuck damn any critics in this thread, these arts are freaking awesome.

ad49.gif

First ice spell. I also want to inform You, that every weapon in my project is done (Anevis, Skrobacz and me made something around 250 weapons!!!).

ad49.gif

First ice spell. I also want to inform You, that every weapon in my project is done (Anevis, Skrobacz and me made something around 250 weapons!!!).
Thats just sick bro :) I cant wait until play your project ^^

ad49.gif

Omg, i could watch that spell for hours it truly is a masterpiece! plz amaze us with some more spells :)

ad49.gif

It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
Awesome one :d

wow, the one that envolves the character in ice looks insane! excellent work man

Wow, very nice Shikate... You going create fire or water animations? I'm glad to see this xD

Man shitt... These spells are amazing. I want to see other elements of nature like air or fire. Also want see animations of buffs.

I've already made fire/electric spells. You need to browse all of 13 pages to see them (I m too lazy to edit 1st post xD)

Back
Top Bottom