• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

holy shizz. Someone that can actually make detailed sprites at Tibia's impossible angle always impresses me.

Hi. I made two new monsters... or outfits? I don't know. But just comment it and tell me if something is wrong :D

mistic.png

Attachments

Lord of Mistic Warriors:

mistic1.png

Everybody who look at this topic, please comment! I really need to know, what do You think about it :]

I simply love your sprites, gothead did say that he dislikes the shading but thats probably because hes used to the normal tibia shading style.
I think those are simply extraordinary, well done, uve got a server using those sprites or am i mistaken?

Not really Dastan. I meant that it has a lack of AA and too much colors are used inside. Although at some parts I really enjoy it, but some parts are like over-done with the "burn" tool (doesn't matter if its not the tool, its just an example). If you'd let me I'd sincerely do an edit for you. ;)

The shading overall is sharp, its more like real tibia's I'd say, isn't it? And I'm more used to soft shading and a perfect blend between the colors.

Oh, and the last outfit's weapon is really undone.

Really awesome, looking forward to get taught by you xD

It's a fucking already existing tree with a sprites tree (awesome) and Took and the other hobbit!

twoh.png

It's old, but I forget to give it here :p

The wand's top is rather off perspective as well as the arm holding it. Otherwise you over-used dark spots on all of your sprites including this (looks more like a burn tool).

Here my first monster. I hope that You like it :p

otland.png

Here shading over-all is rather rough. Tree's leaves are more like plastic, you should work on the details. Don't use black pixels inside your sprite, especially when it doesn't flow well amongst the other colors. You should work on definin contrast and AA instead.

And please, if you do not understand something or just everything I've posted, do not hesitate to tell me. In that case I won't waste my time. Because from my last comment you didn't take a word which would actually help you to improve.

Best regards. I do appreciate your stuff, nothing you find in my posts is offensive. ;)

Back