• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

Hello again! It's time to show u the newest electric spell. It's something like aura + offensive spell... Why? If u use it, u have got 3 electric balls on urself for 10 seconds. When the enemy is in a range, 1 ball is attacking him. When 3 enemies are there, 3 balls are going to fight! :D I hope that it looks good!

Przywoani_nnwxpnr.gif

I'm waiting for ur comments! ^^

PS: Thank You ghost! xD

^
Something like that, ofc u guessed :D But it will work in another way. When necromancer uses this spell, he teleports at his target's back, attacks the enemy with a big thunder, and then teleports back.

These sprites looks amazing, keep up with the good work. ^_^

I am going to start making love to my screen, a few years back i always wanted spells etc to be like this and now you come and make all my childhood memories rise back up for tibia. Thank you for the entertainment man this is just amazing. keep this up i would love to see this all in action in the first teaser ingame!!!

hah xD Thank You... How much till earth spells? I think 1 week ;p I still don't have Dark spells (summoning skeleton and other) :D

My topic is empty, because I was doing this a lot of time. This is a druid castle's gate in a zoom. I hope that u like it ;3

9d4a.png

Just 1 comment? :p I would love to know what do u think about it, but seems like no1 cares about it =/ Ur comments give me so much motivation...

^
Sorry, but I don't like when some1 gets my sprites, that's why I don't want to let some1 copy it.

Seriously XKuzirashi keep this shit up , it is amazing.
I would love to see that first teaser!!! Taking too long making me wait like this is bad for my heart =P

But seriously man your amazing with your work keep showing us something every day!!

Back