• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

Shiva put a mane behind the cat and make it a baby lion D;D;D;D;D; :cuwt:

others are great!

Thank you guys! Here are some sprites from this morning, I'll keep working on a lot more during the following few days, but I don't know how much I can show :p

Rider + Greasy Pig
In addition to the Rideress outfit, I also made a male counterpart.
And here's a rework of the Greasy Pig monster in proper perspective!

77d79fedc6.png

Shadowsong.

I've always wondered why do you Shiva in front of Shadowsong? x)
@ontopic
Awesome sprites tho!

Shadowsong.

I've always wondered why do you Shiva in front of Shadowsong? x)
@ontopic
Awesome sprites tho!

Heh, well I was always known in the OT community by the nickname Shiva, but later, I often changed nicks and Shadowsong sticked with me the best. Knowing that everyone will be confused and might not even recognize me if I fully change my nickname to Shadowsong, I decided to use the two words together as if it were a first and a last name - Shiva Shadowsong. So it's basically an old + new nickname :p
And thanks, glad you liked 'em ^-^

Something i'm currently working on:

f20dfd33f1.png

It's not nearly complete but I am very satisfied with how the runic surface of the plate turned out. Can't wait to see what I've got when it's finally done :3​

It Looks like it have something to do with elements

That's correct. We have a system that allows spellcasters to choose 2 out of 4 elements to use at a time. Before it was done via classic tibia elemental shrines, but now I'm making this sprite as a substitute for all that mess. :p

Also a little update;
8578c175d5.png

Back