• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

Looks pretty nice, that bird needs better vision though :D [jk] ^_^ Keep going, I'm sure you're capable of finishing this thing!

Haha I dont know why the picture ended up with such bad quality, but its only to give an idea of the general shape.

Thanks for the support, I hope I can really finish this up and put my project online someday!

I believe most ppl saw these 2 pic already, Ive made them for 2 contests wich have ended already and, since I dont have anything new to post atm, I will just give a lil bump with them :D

EDIT: I dont know why the hell some of my pics turn this large.

Enjoy:

68912496.png

DSCLc.png

More pics of the mountains Im working atm, hope its not getting boring:

40034621.png

55599608.png

33287912.png

EDIT: Noticed the bug on the corner of this picture and fixed it.

Realism is everything for me thanks ;)

Moar, not that great I know. I feel that there is something lacking on these pics.
1map.png

98591121.png

Its the shop of Obou the Greedy, a goblin merchant wich wanders around daily all over the map. This is the only place you can find him every day.

Good eye, there is a secret entrace behind the boxes to the left thats part of a quest.

That entrance wasn't that secret :p Why not use that other entrance without the wooden archway, but the one which is all stone, that one is harder to spot.

I used the wooden archway entrance because it fits better the environment, the stone one looks way too flat. Its ok if its not very hidden, anyway ;)

EDIT: The spider web on the first pic is a bit off, fixed it tho.
68570763.png

75844033.png

Last edited:
CTRL + W if you don't wanna wait until player messages disappear.
I don't like if there is text below. The mapping is great, tho. Nice.

Limos is a complete idiot to say its simple? It has more style and more original ideas than any other map on here.. That i've seen so far.
Very good, Good work man.

Limos is a complete idiot to say its simple? It has more style and more original ideas than any other map on here.. That i've seen so far.
Very good, Good work man.

When did I ever said it's simple?
Except from my first post from long time ago that was on a different picture. Still it was ment as a compliment.
Look at the edited date: Last edited by Siegh; 2nd May 2012 at 13:45.
And the date I posted my comment: 23rd December 2011, 09:59.

Please read before posting such stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom