• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

CTRL + W if you don't wanna wait until player messages disappear.
I don't like if there is text below. The mapping is great, tho. Nice.

Thanks this will be useful ;)

Limos is a complete idiot to say its simple? It has more style and more original ideas than any other map on here.. That i've seen so far.
Very good, Good work man.

I probably wont be the best mapper around here but I cant say that it isnt my goal, hehe. Thanks for that!

Also, even if someone tells me that my mapping is simple, Id take it as a compliment. Sometimes simple things are the best.

Continuation:

The spiders messed up the boxes but its no big deal :D
90666293.png

99185457.png

Depending on your client version, there is a sprite named crate (unmoveable) or just give it an UID or an AID that are unused (you can have the same for nonmoveable items - you will just get an message in the server window (duplicate AID/UID) but it doesn't matter.

Anyway, in terms of the mapping - i like it. I like it alot.

borat-meme-generator-very-nice-i-like-79be9d.jpg

Kind gives like a Harry Potter feel to it. But that is in my opinion. But very nice Siegh! I love it!

[EDIT]
What happens when you go back up the ladder?

Last edited:
Depending on your client version, there is a sprite named crate (unmoveable) or just give it an UID or an AID that are unused (you can have the same for nonmoveable items - you will just get an message in the server window (duplicate AID/UID) but it doesn't matter.

Yes, I use this "trick" on some places, but you will have to use the crates there so I cant do it there.

Kind gives like a Harry Potter feel to it. But that is in my opinion. But very nice Siegh! I love it!

[EDIT]
What happens when you go back up the ladder?

Yes, its scripted.

Don't blame Limos, because if you attack Limos, you attack me and that makes me.. CRY.
Well on topic, just let me hunt Giant Spiders soon there. Are u on a project? How far are you?

Yes, I have my own solo project called Thronar, there are more information on the link on my signature. Well, Im at least more tha halfway advanced :D

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Bump:

Took me some time detailing, still there is a bug on the wooden "butress" things and I dont know how to fix. Anyone does know?
97392755.png

33373024.png

79008364.png

As far as I know, you can't place two butresses that way, and it'll always be like that ingame

It looks sweet, I like the first picture a lot

Aw it sux that it cant be fixed >_< I will have to do something to hide it, or change the entire structure, or leave it like this (most likely).

You cannot put two archways on top of eachother, either wood nor stone. One will always dissappear.

Thats a shame, but Ive removed the buttresses.

More pics:
28404066.png

21180898.png

Mini-map update. Since Ive cut many parts out of the map, Im not that far from finishing it actually.
Also, since there are many caves everywhere, the map may look small but its not. Its just heavly detailed.
Edit: Removed-Mini Map.

Last edited:
43229779.png

Sorry for triple post, Id like to ask some mod to merge them if possible.

Back