• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

You really have your own style how to make things and I love it. The entrance looks cool like this in combination with the city and the nature and I love the building.

Finally some dungeons!

83312504.png

55403487.png

67731599.png

This will be one hell of a server, it'll be fun, innovative and unique. As soon this server is open, I suggest to PLAY it!

57785928g.png

Seems like there are Ogres living on this long abandoned ruin

11469094.png

53246453.png

Thanks guys ;)

A new cave Im working right now. Yes, there are plant monsters.
51278028.png

I think it looks to pointed at the south. On the north it's to looks you have always placed two rocks on each other. Further it's a great environment for Giant Spiders =).

I wanted a "flat" wall on the north part, but yes its a bit too pointy on the south, I will reshape this part and post it again later.

EDIT: Thats how it turned out, not much difference tho, and I think I still like the first version better.
45942365.png

Last edited:
I personally dont see anything wrong with these, I mean they are possible shapes and are a nice variation from the clean shapes imo.

Back