• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mapping Thread [Thronar]

you know you ain't getting good feed back cuz you are been stubborn and don't pop the right quality to the pictures? is annoying to look at them. i can't even stare at it for more than 3 secs, it annoys my sight.

I dont mind, I like the pictures this way instead of far away and small pictures. Sorry if some people dont.
And I cant understand why would it make your eyes hurt anyway, its completely fine to me.

I dont mind, I like the pictures this way instead of far away and small pictures. Sorry if some people dont.
And I cant understand why would it make your eyes hurt anyway, its completely fine to me.

The pictures are not getting smaller just because you make the resolution better, lol.

The pictures are not getting smaller just because you make the resolution better, lol.

Yes they do, the parts I want to focus are really small, if I take a picture from the right distance it would look too small and I dont want it.

And stop complaining about the goddamn resolution, this is a mapping forum and its about mapping.

To the next page:
96168459.png

24416461.png

Looking at how you used the wooden structures in this made me think of a way for a wild west theme.

Looking at how you used the wooden structures in this made me think of a way for a wild west theme.

Some parts of it really looks like wild west, but Im thinking more about something Assassin's Creed like.

Im not really sure which version it is, I just guessed.

Siegh, you're mapping with 9.8 sprites.
GhostX, how dafuq?

oh yh u tweak the rme and it adds new sprites.. i didn't have to do it since necronias edited rme already has them.. xd

Afaik it's pretty easy

Thanks, Im trying to be a little more active but I get tired way too fast from mapping nowadays, but I will complete this city at least.

I haven't mapped for two weeks or so... wanna live map sometime or something, or use team viewer? We both might get some inspiration or motivation to map again :p

Back