• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix HappyBox

Just trying out some of the new sprites, do you like them? (The map itself looks fucked up, but focus at the sprites. Do you like them? (asking again)).

GC9BEx6.png

Last edited:
Love the desert mountain and the blood fountain sprites.(perfect for vampires) but dislike the other blood sprites

Just trying out some of the new sprites, do you like them? (The map itself looks fucked up, but focus at the sprites. Do you like them? (asking again)).

GC9BEx6.png

Man, I love that sprites :( How did you update your map editor? lol.

The dreams does not frighten you, or am I wrong? Challenge your own subconscious,
The Dream Thrower will assign you tasks of different personal difficulties.

Jump into your own dreams and mess it up to find your own core and to reveal who you really are!

6dbrfgt.png

Doesn't really matter who he gives it to but entirely up to him. Some of the pieces in the map are other users aswell.
But either way, whoever downloads them has to know how to use them, where to place them etc and I doubt any of the fucktards that download + run know how to do that. :p

Back