• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slower regeneration hp/mana

elderslave

Reaction score
i dont know if gm reading this but my proposal is make a slower regeneration for all vocations... its annoying when my full mana on 100+ ed is loading like 10seconds.... full hp on 90 knight same... really? really you prefer easy way and going hunting without any mana and hp potion till lvl 150? there isnt any waste... so annoying, i prefer dont be so rich and going with mana pots for hunting (new slower regeneration) than regeneration today.... its lame and boring. i can make 100sds in few min. its too easy... really, slow exp rate and too high regeneration, pls change it really... it isnt RPG with that regeneration, :( use a brain and make a think about this proposal...

who is with me?

king regards

I'm with you.
Signed!

/You should add that magic levels are too big here. They should lower the sd/ue damage about -20/-25% becouse any 60 level can shoot ue for 500-650 with so high magic levels.

Signed.

But not really to do it like real Tibia, and asyou can see that everywhere there are people AFK botting and spamming spells for magic level (that's why there are highest magic level 131).

At the night or sometimes you can exiva them and they will be hide somewhere AFK. So it would be nice if they make different, not like now and either like real tibia.

i dont know if gm reading this but my proposal is make a slower regeneration for all vocations... its annoying when my full mana on 100+ ed is loading like 10seconds.... full hp on 90 knight same... really? really you prefer easy way and going hunting without any mana and hp potion till lvl 150? there isnt any waste... so annoying, i prefer dont be so rich and going with mana pots for hunting (new slower regeneration) than regeneration today.... its lame and boring. i can make 100sds in few min. its too easy... really, slow exp rate and too high regeneration, pls change it really... it isnt RPG with that regeneration, :( use a brain and make a think about this proposal...

who is with me?

king regards

you want the generation to be slower? Than GO PLAY REAL TIBIA! This is server omg lol

if the fu.. generation is slower than whats the point of playing ot-server?

you want the generation to be slower? Than GO PLAY REAL TIBIA! This is server omg lol

if the fu.. generation is slower than whats the point of playing ot-server?

Ur honestly saying that you think the regen rate is good atm? come on bro a promoted mage gained 45 mana/sec. Your honestly kidding soft boots only heal 5 mana/sec for god sake. I suggest maybe 25 mana/2 sec for mages and idk the hp regen on knights so I wont post anything bout that

Not signed, for me as this is already what is right, I am playing a server to get these benefits of not having to spend excessive potions when i go out to hunt and be able to do more long my hunt, one of the best things that has this server and you want to remove it?

Not signed, for me as this is already what is right, I am playing a server to get these benefits of not having to spend excessive potions when i go out to hunt and be able to do more long my hunt, one of the best things that has this server and you want to remove it?

u are a true noob

really u guys like this regeneration? lol 45/s isnt a bit too much? haha make a full mana (or 10 000) for sec if u wanna make it more easy :)

Back