• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small 7.6 Project

Taylor1

Reaction score
Hey guys so basically I'm going to explain what I would like to do, I'm going to make it a little project of mine and hopefully I can form a nice community and a lot of fun in the process.

What I want to do is make make a 7.6 OT server, why? Because a lot of people miss the functions and skill required to play the game on that specific client. Everybody loves 7.6 whether they admit it or not. I'm hoping to use a custom map (if anybody can help me find old custom 7.6 maps that would be great, looking for a specific one but cannot remember the name pm me if you can help) and keep a small group of staff so around 3-4 staff members.

I'm going to use a donation method also, the donations will not go to my personal needs but as I gradually save the donations up I can buy things that will benefit the server greatly such as hosting (I'll be hosting until I can afford proper hosting.) I have A LOT of spare time on my hands and being an old school tibia player myself I thought that this would be a great little project as I've missed having fun on old 7.6 ots.

I will need help from experienced people so all help is very appreciated, I will be looking for GM's and perhaps one or two tutors to help me with the server also. I will not want GM's who specialize in nothing, if you're a scripter, mapper or anything else that can benefit the server you'll have a much greater chance of becoming a part of this project.

I hope this all goes well as I'd love to be a part of a nice community and have a whole lot of fun with old 7.6 players, this could be a great thing if we work together! If you're interested in this please PM me here so we can talk, even if you're not interested in playing any help would be awesome!

Thanks guys, Rildan.

when u make a 7.6 server, try to have dx9. because a lot of people cant play without it :)

good luck , always loved costum old school server :)

Back