• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ SoftCores Community

Krigaren

Mapper
Reaction score
Greetings,

Many people know me in-game as Makt, Krigaren or En Galen Levlare, but since the characters are rooked and deleted I was thinking about starting again on a new character that will be secret till i reach 180 atleast, I'll be playing a mage and I was wondering if someone could support me with money and equipment for this?

Yours, Krigaren

Greetings,

Many people know me in-game as Makt, Krigaren or En Galen Levlare, but since the characters are rooked and deleted I was thinking about starting again on a new character that will be secret till i reach 180 atleast, I'll be playing a mage and I was wondering if someone could support me with money and equipment for this?

Yours, Krigaren

yeah tell me your characters name and ill send you some :D

Greetings,

Yours, Krigaren

I'll help you out, always...

Even tho I don't really know you, it's good news. Maybe get your old buddies to play here again aswell?

Greetings,

Yours, Krigaren

Eventho I do not like you, I do like your wars ;]
So, welcome back.

Well,
I don't really know you just from forums and we confronted some times on Thunderfall.
But I am wondering why you need cash??
I mean it's an OTS
3h Frosts = 1,5kk
With my 100MS and i made 30 Level in that time.
Yeah, I can support you but I don't know why o_O

Back