• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

softcores

You're not an OLD softcores player. You started when the server had already died, like a year after.

onT
Im playing here, Rovryttar Clas / Pilskytten / Svensson

bro who cares? i played softcores and who cares if it was dead? was fun too :p

Dude you posted an anwser in this thread and he asked for OLD players you stupid inbred moron

Dude you posted an anwser in this thread and he asked for OLD players you stupid inbred moron

Lol you won it and you know what? i wont stop posting sheit here right now cuz i want to... but due to school tomorrow i have to go to the lonly bed in my room right now and try to sleep over how much and how many ppl hate me here ._.

but maybe im that terrible player that should get ass....

You're not an OLD softcores player. You started when the server had already died, like a year after.

onT
Im playing here, Rovryttar Clas / Pilskytten / Svensson
Btw i only said guess not mening it was me who played on old softcores :p

so your the moron today :p

Not that much but we had one really nice war (like 4 battles) so far. No one else dares to accept war mode against us.
It's getting boring. And when we take skull, loads of people comes to skullbash... Stupid

nice wars? you mean 30 vs 15? and etc :p
evry1 on this ot asslick you plox understand that

Back