• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

softcores

I used to play as Xesh on softcores i was at Forsaken guild or how was it it called. Can't decide if there is a point of starting to play here if there are no fights here

Last edited:
30 players in our team? Lol we had 20 online in ventrilo, someone told me you had around 20-25 online in your vent... So dont come here with your crap just accept the fact that you guys got owned.

30 players in our team? Lol we had 20 online in ventrilo, someone told me you had around 20-25 online in your vent... So dont come here with your crap just accept the fact that you guys got owned.

lies overall just lies...
first edron fight when we had mange... we were 13 and maybe 15 in went cuz 2 afk...
and we counted you and got about 18 in the war or something...
later in yalahar... we were 11 and you were about 25+ :p
ye we got ownd but outnumbered to :p

first edron fight when we had mange... we were 13 and maybe 15 in went cuz 2 afk...
the only battle you got outnumbered in is the one in yalahar

First of all, we don't even have 25 active players.

This is our ventrilo history for the time of the yalahar battle. 25 players? Yeah right
a2jtt.jpg

Hello... I think RLD should look theyr lvl's and Assassinationsquad lvl's and see the big diference..RLD got much more players and lvl, so how you guys want a fair WM if RLD keep invite every high lvl of the ot?you expect a fair war like this?Let me tell you 1 thing, if you keep inviting everyone who is high lvl no1 will make wm vs RLD, and we all know that you guys invite all high lvls because you have afraid to lose, so your trying to make a easy game, inviting the high lvls and making wars with the lows.
Think a bit now..If you want a wm just make something to that happen.

First of all, we don't even have 25 active players.

This is our ventrilo history for the time of the yalahar battle. 25 players? Yeah right
a2jtt.jpg

Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ;P

you know i wont belive a shit in that, cuz i shaw it with my own eyes so fuck that shit :p maybe not all were on vt? AND?!!!

YES WE LOST HARD.

a fair war what the hell are you talking about when did you last see a fair war you inbred piece of shit!
I see some1 still mad..I just dont understaand why RLD got retired when Nie Arm was active and with lvls 200+ but ok, but Nie Arm retired cuz no1 made war vs them and now you can "rule" again the server...What a huge sucess I'm proud of you son. Maybe 1 day we come back to see if you dont get retired this time, time will tell.. <33

I see some1 still mad..I just dont understaand why RLD got retired when Nie Arm was active and with lvls 200+ but ok, but Nie Arm retired cuz no1 made war vs them and now you can "rule" again the server...What a huge sucess I'm proud of you son. Maybe 1 day we come back to see if you dont get retired this time, time will tell.. <33

haha people in this guild do have a real life and if we doesnt have people online why go out suicide? as we did a few times anyway

haha people in this guild do have a real life and if we doesnt have people online why go out suicide? as we did a few times anyway

Interesting because your team got a real life only when Nie Arm wanted to make wm, then Nie Arm left and RLD forgot real life and start to play again all fucking day like horses...Now really miss bad boy, in this conversation the best you can do is shut up cuz your arguments are ridiculous.

Back