• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some fight and nice combos :)

Stolle

Reaction score
nisse2.cam

died on the cam aswell also we didnt use combobott as morgan blood seems to know 100% :thumbup:

nisse2.cam

died on the cam aswell also we didnt use combobott as morgan blood seems to know 100% :thumbup:

He knows it to 100%
The proof is Druid Thule and Lycos are changing the the target with Rod really fast. More than obvious...

Cairax even said that you were using Combo Bot

rofl man ur proof is that we change target??? i hear in vent "switch target to xxxx one,two,tree xD
and what cairax said was prolly joke but if you call vent counting a combo bot then thank you :D

and as always the only thing you can see is dashdasdashdashdashdash SDSDSD UE SCRIPT SDCOMBOBOTSDCOMBOBOT DASHDASHDASH DIEDIEDIE DASHDASHDASH SDSDSD SD COMBO BOT DASDASHDASH. the end ;s ye rox ;d can you do anything but dashing ? not just you stolle i mean everyone in the cam atleast almost everyone are dashing rly annoying..

and vasadu dont try this shit ''we dont use sd combo bot'' blablabla you know you do i know you do everyone knows so just fuckin admit it. cause you're team will always be ''the cheat team'' ;)

the side dash is just lame turn off your bot once and you would get soloed by a lvl 120 for sure haha

Last edited:
Bazzese or whatever ur name is dont know u some random guy chating shits on forum and doing nothing
No One!

and as always the only thing you can see is dashdasdashdashdashdash SDSDSD UE SCRIPT SDCOMBOBOTSDCOMBOBOT DASHDASHDASH DIEDIEDIE DASHDASHDASH SDSDSD SD COMBO BOT DASDASHDASH. the end ;s ye rox ;d can you do anything but dashing ? not just you stolle i mean everyone in the cam atleast almost everyone are dashing rly annoying..

and vasadu dont try this shit ''we dont use sd combo bot'' blablabla you know you do i know you do everyone knows so just fuckin admit it. cause you're team will always be ''the cheat team'' ;)

the side dash is just lame turn off your bot once and you would get soloed by a lvl 120 for sure haha

He didn't use a bot until a few months ago and he played alot better than i've ever seen you do

Calling someone a botter these days=Idiotic. Calling someone a bad player for using the advantages that bot has to offer=Idiotic. In conclusion we can say that there's nothing you can say when the sentence includes the word "bot", because nobody will be offended by it AND when they are offended by it, they're even more idiotic.

just a question, why doesnt you ue when razino is low on health? does ue takes more or wtf? ;o

(i do not play this server so i dont really know the dmg~)

He knows it to 100%
The proof is Druid Thule and Lycos are changing the the target with Rod really fast. More than obvious...

Cairax even said that you were using Combo Bot

Are you stupid? I said that we are NOT using it. BUT I said that we used ue combo script but this cam wasn't about that or am I wrong? I dont really mind if you guys think that we use combo bot, you are just making a fool of yourself. I said in vent "Change to avanged but dont shoot any wand hits on him" and then I just counted down a regular combo.

Hint: We are counting 1, 2, 3. Try it :)

Back