• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some1 is blocking Draconia with unkillable demon skele

imonforums

Reaction score
its frustrating because I cant ever hunt there because someone is blocking it. Its possible its a Gm turned into a monster because i cant convince it, I cant kill it, I cant move it.

It's not a gamemaster, it's just a NPC which seems to be like a monster, Demon Skeleton.
If I'm not wrong you're from the wrong way, that is a tower and if the Demon Skeleton is blocking from the north then try from the south, if it's from the south then try to go in from the north, there you can use your magic rope or rope to go up. (I don't know how it is exactly).

It's not a gamemaster, it's just a NPC which seems to be like a monster, Demon Skeleton.
If I'm not wrong you're from the wrong way, that is a tower and if the Demon Skeleton is blocking from the north then try from the south, if it's from the south then try to go in from the north, there you can use your magic rope or rope to go up. (I don't know how it is exactly).

ok ty

Last edited:
Back