• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Special" Mounts in shop, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@2up hahaha
RookStayer with Scorp King
LoL.

Last time i checked mark don't force people to buy points for mounts so i don't see the problem with having stuff like this on the shop, it's your own choice to just buy or get for free.

Last time i checked mark don't force people to buy points for mounts so i don't see the problem with having stuff like this on the shop, it's your own choice to just buy or get for free.

You clearly do not see the problem, the problem is not that if we want to buy one, the problem we have is that it ruins the fun in collecting mounts, and being one of the few that actually owns one, and one of the few that had the stamina and dedication to tame one.
now for us, that spent so many hours, and cash into collecting these mounts are really not happy about it, because everyone can just buy them :)

~Baboy

There is alot mounts u cant buy... the only motive u r mad is bcuz u paid 30KK in scorpions mount and now he can be sold in shop HAHAHAHAHAH!

There is alot mounts u cant buy... the only motive u r mad is bcuz u paid 30KK in scorpions mount and now he can be sold in shop HAHAHAHAHAH!
Read before type because me and and other guys here explained well what's wrong:
"It's a player choise to spend the cash or not". "all those items can be found in game". and this is all true but on the same way it ruins the game since it take's away the joy and the sense to Play and spend time on reach the achievement.

what i liked about this server was that there was SOMETHING really HARD which you could get, and feel proud over, and show off to other people. No other server had it like that, but now Without even asking the players for suggestions, the implemented the Rare Mounts to the Shop.

its wrong to see any noobhead kiddo with the best mount that people spent their time to tame and shit

You have just destroyed the few good things in this OT where you could actually spend time on something and when achieved it (other than leveling) you would feel good that you got that achievement done.

Last edited:
So you want me so sit in depot/house for weeks in and weeks out to wait for a Ferumbras to spawn? :eek: That is one heck of an idea! Anyone up to camp Thais depot minus 8 with me until Ferumbras spawn :)?

All mounts in sms shop hahahahahaha! :D I think you need to change the server, because server it's getting only for the money.

^There are still some great stuff's to reach which isn't on shop site, lets say Ferumbras Hat?
And? a matter is to put at the disposal objects that can not be obtained in the game,
another matter is to put all at the mercy of everyone and it is disgusting, is not saying that there are still objects that were not stained by the shop that "fixes" or "lighten" the question..

hahaha are u fucking kidding me? I spend 4 weeks in Lich Hell to get Undead Cavebear and now I think it was waste my time. Fix it and dont create orshabaal here...

I lost 4 days for midnight panther
30h+
and A Lot of time in fight for Horestis Boss Loot

It's actually sad to see how narrow-minded some of you are. We have been running this server for almost year and as soon as something is done that you do not quite understand to 100%, the flame war begins. We have always been very good on listening, and in most cases we have been asking you, the community - what you want in important questions. When we were working on the shop update, we took the list of things that players have been asking for and added those which we could feel were in some ways okay to add. As it seems, that was not popular.

The mounts Draptor, Kingly Deer, Midnight Panther, Titanica and Undead Cavebear have all been removed from the shop. Why these? Because they are all mounts where the monster you tame is rare, even if the taming item is not. Anyone who already bought any of these mounts will get to keep it, so you can see it as it was a limited time offer for these mounts.

Last edited:
Being hoster of a popular OT and try to make everyone happy with updates etc seems harder than being president.

Damage have already been made to the Draptor, Kingly Deer, Midnight Panther, Titanica and Undead Cavebear mounts. Loads of people already obtained them through donating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back