• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Special" Mounts in shop, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to explain our thoughts behind a few things.

Why did we change from taming items to mounts?
Before this shop update, you could buy taming items, not mounts. Only a few were available as mounts. There are many reasons why we decided to change that, one is that some of the taming items have to have a quite high price to not be way too low if you compare it to what it is sold for in-game, and selling and item for a larger real money, that only has a 50% chance of granting you something doesn't feel completely right. Another one is that we do not want the shop to have an impact on the economy of the taming items.

Why did we add King Scorpion and why is the price so high?
As many might know, Horestis can be spawned one time each day, this means that only one taming item for the King Scorpion can be looted each day. Since the server save is situated very early on the morning for Europeans, most of them are sleeping on the time that you would have to be online in order to get a chance to kill Horestis. Even if they would have been online, the chances that they would succeed are minimal, since certain teams are there right after every server save to block everyone else out from getting the item. Since we want to give other players than them a chance to get the mount, if they really, really want it - we added King Scorpion to the shop, but we put the price high to still keep it rare.

Why did we add level restrictions to other items, but not to mounts and addons?
The level restriction was not added to stop players from buying items, but to prevent people from using new accounts to make fraudulent payments, as the punishment for that is instant account deletion for all accounts involved. Since mounts can not be transferred to other accounts, we did not see the need to add it to them.

Hani, This is good update - premium scroll - very good idea!.

Butt, Scorpion!

If u want give more "chance" for horestis
change save server to 10:00 CET

Butt, Scorpion!

ENOUGH!!

You guys keep DEMANDING and Fucking DEMANDING
They removed the Rare Spawn Mounts which was what we wanted, now really STOP Demanding anything else!
There's nothing BAD with their actions, and if you think about it it makes allot of sence.

It's like you didnt even READ what Hani Wrote up there... Shame on you!

~Baboy

the new update with rare mount is stupid... they should fix and make lvl required to get this mount.... my lvl 8 can get scorpion mount? sux..

the new update with rare mount is stupid... they should fix and make lvl required to get this mount.... my lvl 8 can get scorpion mount? sux..

Yes, and your level 8 can also get Panda mount :O

Seriously, Scorpion Mount is not RARE anyone can get it at level 8, even in REAL TIBIA quite easy, i don't see th problem you have.

Hani,
Why don't you do a random Horestis occurrence?
Now it is far too easily gain mounts.
Why don't you do a random occurrence for flower for fully druid addon? Please add flower to the shop just like a scorpion.

Last edited:
king scorpion mount 300 points?? whata hell...i got my scorpion sceptre in 2h +- on my old char
even it's harder to loot a foxtail and a Manta mount just 30 coins ?? wtff

f.a.i.l

1kk in the shop is worth 20 shop coins.

A scorpion sceptre is worth 30kk-40kk in the market, 20 * 35 = 700, and it's not even 100% chance you'll tame it. The shop offer (300 shop coins) is very cheap compared to that, you're guaranteed to get the mount, but you won't get the taming item so it shouldn't affect the economy too much.
A foxtail is worth around 1.5kk in the market. A foxtail has 100% chance to tame a manta if I recall correctly. 20 * 1.5 = 30.

One Scorpion Sceptre (35kk average price) is around 14 euro if you purchase the KK's (0.4 euro each kk) so you would get 2 Scorpion Sceptres for the price of 28 euro.

Premium Scroll has that price for one reason, it is new. I sold two Premium Scrolls for the price of 7.5kk each BUY OFFER and now the Buy-offers are at what? 3.5kk max? That price will get lower. (Will stop at around 4kk I would guess?)

i think that the same that happened with real tibia is happening at shadowcores .
first they fail when they try to create a new serv, then they start to think more about money than about "in game pleasure" .
dont be surprised if you guys end up like cipsoft - with 200 players online

^ One of the most retarded post I've read this week.. but hey, its only tuesday!

I'd like Draptor back there. I've purhased premium scroll to get 30 points, wasting like 6kk shadowcores cash to get it via shop since I've no time at all to wait for it to spawn, then to fight with the rest to be 1st there. Now I can see it's no longer avaivable on there. Could u let me buy it? Many players did it, so remove their mounts and pay them back their cash/points or let everybody get it.

Yours,
Victor.

Last edited:
You clearly do not see the problem, the problem is not that if we want to buy one, the problem we have is that it ruins the fun in collecting mounts, and being one of the few that actually owns one, and one of the few that had the stamina and dedication to tame one.
now for us, that spent so many hours, and cash into collecting these mounts are really not happy about it, because everyone can just buy them :)

~Baboy

yes fun for some people but not for all, so if your one of the people who spent time to collect and tame well thats your choice you cannot come and judge someone that just buys the item from th shop, everyone don't have all the time to collect the normal way, which in many senses is fair.

i think you just see this as a problem becuase yuor just one of the people who spent most of there time to collect an item, so been butthurt over a problem which is not even a big problem, it was your own choice so don't judge others over it.

Butt, Scorpion!

YE
CHANGE SS to 10.00 CET its great idea !

Talaturen i can say REMOVE scoprion sceptre, and make ss 10:00..

If you need money dont put new mounts or items, you making it same as gunzodus players will leave.
you should you 'buy points get 30% free for money i could say'

Let it be lol - its just pixels u fucking morons.. It's not like hes adding manarune to sms shop. Fuck those mounts atleast he can make cash on BR retards.

Lol everyone complaining about how much time and effort they put into obtaining those mounts but yet they still bot their chars, maybe now you know how non-botters feel about botters huh? (Offtopic I Know but i had to say it)

Lol everyone complaining about how much time and effort they put into obtaining those mounts but yet they still bot their chars, maybe now you know how non-botters feel about botters huh? (Offtopic I Know but i had to say it)

You have the biggest butthurt about botters in this forum. This is tibia, if you cant deal with botters..... QUIT

- - - Updated - - -

Let it be lol - its just pixels u fucking morons.. It's not like hes adding manarune to sms shop. Fuck those mounts atleast he can make cash on BR retards.

some people play for pk/war. Some people play for fancy mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back