• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SpellCreator: A graphical spell creation enviroment

lol, the spells are bugged when you put directional on them, i recorded it, gonna post on youtube soon

[video=youtube;3_kJWx4aVKU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_kJWx4aVKU&feature=plcp[/video]

look spell bug on it, with direction if you move when it's been casted

what is wrong with that spell.. i dont think your spell will switch direction when you do after its been casted. :p

I think he wants it to follow him like if he uses it here>
and then he moves to>
It should follow him but ut doesn't.

I got the same problem when i shoot south then walk on it, the direction spell will come from north then lol!

what is wrong with that spell.. i dont think your spell will switch direction when you do after its been casted. :p

did you watch the whole thing? the spell changes direction to another damned direction than the one I aimed it at from the start. No, I don't want it to move with me, I want it to continue aiming in the direction it was when I first said the spell words, I don't want it to suddenly change direction because I moved.

stupid that you can't edit, check at 27 seconds you can clearly see it's changing the direction on it when I move compared to where I was stood when I said the spell word

Haha, the new feature allows things like this;

testimg22.gif

Looks crazy ^^. (The bullets do not "aim" yet, they all face north for testing purposes)

For me the "distance-effects" aren't working :(

there are some bugs like the small pictures of the spell effects do not match the name of the spells they are diffrent also the energy area when you use this spell ingame it doesn't show hitpoints
also the Exhaust time of the spells you make they affect all the spells for example i created a custom spell and made a Exhaust time of 2 minutes i won't be able to use any other spell except the healing spells
which is wierd also, there is also another bug when you use the directional spell it's suppose to follow your aim right? i don't know but for me it's just stay the same way north no matter what direction i'm pointing at.
those are just some bugs i found.

why you use the laggy way?(adding all events on start)
you should new event when earlier one is finished and only if cid still exists or else it will bug and be slow

but thanks to you noobs will crash own servers using your spell generator ^^

look spell bug on it, with direction if you move when it's been casted

TFS spell system bug I guess, I'm not able to fix that without rewriting the [whole] spell system in Lua, which I'll not do :p. It actually behaves way differently in the rev I use XD.

why you use the laggy way?(adding all events on start)
you should new event when earlier one is finished and only if cid still exists or else it will bug and be slow

but thanks to you noobs will crash own servers using your spell generator ^^

Probably because this is the way lag will be handled with instead of a (sometimes severely) slowed down spell, which results in awful looks and other flaws. This is the best way if your machine can handle a few addEvents (and your spell shouldn't be insanely huge anyway).

Seems like it works now;

KAlRh.jpg

testimg25.gif

Just gotta make directional spells support this feature (they don't), then I can release it =3.

An update has been released!
(that's huge o.o)

Updates/Changes:
- Script view now has the ability to select/copy all and is properly resizable. => https://i.imgur.com/sLJDS.png
- Ability to create targetted distance effects (also visible in editor)
- Block armor and Block shield parameters are now supported.
- Changed width/height detection, doesn't rely anymore on selected spr files which caused issues before while rendering
- Changed animation technique; also increased everything to 20 frames per second.
- Added a version attribute which will prevent 'unable to load' for future updates which changed file structures
- Displaying file name in window name now & file name storage, more user friendly
- I'm sure I forgot stuff as usual =3.

Back