• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SpellCreator: A graphical spell creation enviroment

Is the script name in the xml the same as the file name? Is the file in the correct folder? Etc Etc...

listen the name is River Attack

The word is Exevo gran mas river

- - - Updated - - -

listen the name is River Attack

The word is Exevo gran mas river

no its no problem in console no error or like that, when i go in game i trying say spell its just coming as normal like it never has been in server like only normal chat when i say exevo gran mas river its coming at chat + and its don´t doing atk or dmg sry for my english but if you wanna understand come to skype and i tell you or , i can send screenshot.

First time i got error in console look [22/08/2012 13:16:57] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] cannot open data/spells/scripts/River Attack.lua: No such file or directory
[22/08/2012 13:16:57] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/spells/scripts/River Attack.lua)

?

Create the file named /River Attack.lua in the directory data/spells/scripts/. Inside that file, put the scripts' code.

I've released an update.

Mainly annoying bugfixes, support for "hardcoded" formulas and some more stuff =P.

3ILYT.gif

still fun.. xD

i tried it its pretty nice but when i uploaded the spr it shows the effects but the names are wrong it kinda confuses me..
and if i put something on area i see a small pointy thing in the timeline you know it would also be nice if you could remove it if u want to..
so u can easy fix the ms and try to fit it perfectly with your animation

If you see incorrect names, you have to set them properly in resources.xml, I have only set the names for version 8.60/9.20, which works for a lot of versions anyway. For some it doesn't (usually custom effects), then you should set them yourself (or clear the existing names).
The dot on the timeline only shows you where you've put an effect, why should it be hidden? It shouldn't be in the way, just some handy pointer.

TGYoshi ... What about if I want to make a distance spell that should make a poison in the target every 2 seconds with a certain value how can I do something like that in this program ? Thanks . ( Very nice program btw ) ^^ :)

TGYoshi ... What about if I want to make a distance spell that should make a poison in the target every 2 seconds with a certain value how can I do something like that in this program ? Thanks . ( Very nice program btw ) ^^ :)

Edit your brush, go to the Conditions tab, add a new one, tick Poison type, add a Damage event, set the Ticks param.

Sry another question , How can I make the spell I made atk the target like exori hur or exori frigo ... etc just only atk the target ? I have tried to do this but failing lol I only choose a spot on the screen to cast the spell in and I dont want this so any help ? + another thing I want the condition of the poison or whatever to atk the target with the value of your lvl like if u r lvl 500 it keep you getting damage by 500 every time if u r lvl 472 it damages 472 is this possible in this program ? Thanks

Sry another question , How can I make the spell I made atk the target like exori hur or exori frigo ... etc just only atk the target ? I have tried to do this but failing lol I only choose a spot on the screen to cast the spell in and I dont want this so any help ? + another thing I want the condition of the poison or whatever to atk the target with the value of your lvl like if u r lvl 500 it keep you getting damage by 500 every time if u r lvl 472 it damages 472 is this possible in this program ? Thanks

Spell => Properties => Tick req. target.
Put your brush on the player itself (which will be your target).
You can not make conditions with variable damages, but you can make a 0-damage condition (set the Ticks and Type values for the condition, so the "poison" status icon appears), then add your own (new) poison damage brush on the target on the timeline itself (the damage dealing bit). Use a custom damage formula, write level in min and max damage. The brush follows the target, so this stimulates your goal.

Sorry for bothering ... but I just made a tick on req. target and made the spell on the player which in the program and when I loaded the spell to the server it cast the spell on my spot not on the target :/ what is the mistake I did ? Thanks

Sorry for bothering ... but I just made a tick on req. target and made the spell on the player which in the program and when I loaded the spell to the server it cast the spell on my spot not on the target :/ what is the mistake I did ? Thanks

Many options in Spell => Properties change the XML and the script, are you sure you re-copied both?

I copied the script but the XML made my own cuz the one in the program didnt allow the word of casting to cast the spell idk why so I changed the XML but to something should satisfy also

I'm using this :
<instant name="Water Drown" words="frigo bubble" lvl="16" mana="100" direction ="1" exhaustion="20000" needlearn="0" event="script" value="attack/Water Drown.lua">
<vocation name="Druid"/>
<vocation name="Elder Druid"/><vocation name="Deadly Priest"/>
</instant>
Btw I made a Tick on directional + Aggressive + req.target this may affect ?

Back