• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SpellCreator: A graphical spell creation enviroment

i dont know, it's 8.60 ot server u need the version of tfs ?

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know, it's 8.60 ot server u need the version of tfs ?

edit:
Im using this right now
Code:
The Forgotten Server 8.60 V7 - Edited By Cyko, version 0.3.6 V7 - Edited By Cyko (Crying Damson)

I will test/fix this in about a week since I'm quite busy with others things at the moment, so just hold on for a bit.

9.60 supports will come then as well I guess.

Well thank you !, But i made another rune, can you fix it, and not fix the another one ? i will send you on Pm.
Thanks !

Well, the thing you wanted is a "bug" in the script generation, and isn't really supported yet. I will edit the application in such a way newly generated scripts will be correct, but this takes some time to test and code.

Well well, then try to fix it and send me a Pm when the new release is done !.
You will fix the 'bug' when the player dead ?

Oh yes !, i test it today when i dead the spell dont get errors, nice one TG, let me get rep on you ;D

259926g.png

Anyone know what this works for ?

259926g.png

Anyone know what this works for ?

If you use a TFS-formula (which I do not exactly recommend since those settings are indeed vague), you have to specify those parameters for damage calculation. If you don't know what those do, I wouldn't recommend to use them and just use a custom formula since those are probably easier to use.

This is cool and useful ,but i can't make GIF for that whats here: View attachment Ra4JbO.bmp It goes like this (sorry for the text. it's my language Finninsh ,but there reads: Type: GIF-photo Size:0 bytes) : View attachment G]9VKq.bmp And when export GIF pop-ups this: unhandled exception application. And something if you choose continue application pass error... So what i need to do? :blink:

Well, what error shows up? The complete exception text is what I need to see.

Well, there is some finnish text so tell me if you need to know Tämän sanoman lopussa on tietoja siitä, kuinka voit
ottaa käyttöön JIT-virheenkorjauksen tämän valintaikkunan sijasta.

************** Poikkeuksen teksti **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: resc\player.gif
kohteessa System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement)
kohteessa System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename)
kohteessa SpellCreator.Spell.RenderView(Int32 time,   root, Single subFloatRender)
kohteessa  . (Object , EventArgs )
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
kohteessa System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Ladatut kokoonpanot **************
mscorlib
Kokoonpanon versio: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versio: 2.0.50727.3643 (GDR.050727-3600)
Koodikanta: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SpellCreator
Kokoonpanon versio: 1.0.0.0
Win32-versio: 1.0.0.0
Koodikanta: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Min%E4/Omat%20tiedostot/OTserver/Simone0.58%20(8.60)%20-%20upload%20by%20Blackq/SpellCreator.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-versio: 2.0.50727.3637 (GDR.050727-3600)
Koodikanta: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Koodikanta: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32-versio: 2.0.50727.3639 (GDR.050727-3600)
Koodikanta: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml
Win32-versio: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)
Koodikanta: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
mscorlib.resources
Koodikanta: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
System.Core
Kokoonpanon versio: 3.5.0.0
Win32-versio: 3.5.30729.1 built by: SP
Koodikanta: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Win32-versio: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
Koodikanta: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_fi_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** JIT-virheenkorjaus **************
JIT-virheenkorjauksen käyttöönotto edellyttää, että tämän
sovelluksen tai koneen kokoonpanon määritystiedostossa (Machine.config)
on jitDebugging-määritys system.windows.forms-osassa.
Virheenkorjaus on myös oltava käytössä sovellusta
käännettäessä.

Esimerkiksi:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Kun JIT-virheenkorjaus on käytössä, käsittelemättömät poikkeukset
lähetetään koneessa rekisteröityyn JIT-virheenkorjaustoimintoon
eikä niitä käsitellä tässä valintaikkunassa.

Well, this tells exactly what's wrong: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: resc\player.gif
Make sure you do not manipulate the folder structure. Check if you run as administrator and check if resc\player.gif exists (player image). If not, re-download the application and get it from there.

It doesnt start :/ wont find my tibia dat/sper :/

It doesn't search for you, you have to select them yourself....
Run it as administrator as well if those files aren't in a relative folder (so just try it).

This is gonna seem a bit dumb of a question, but how do I go about adding the spell to the server? because I tried it and when I say the spell in game nothing happens.

I was looking at the .xml file and saw one of the spells already in there was
"<instant group="attack" spellid="56" name="Wrath of Nature" words="exevo gran mas tera" lvl="55" mana="700" prem="1" selftarget="1" cooldown="40000" groupcooldown="4000" needlearn="0" script="attack/wrath of nature.lua">
<vocation name="Druid"/>
<vocation name="Elder Druid"/>
</instant>"

And when I look at the spell I made it comes up as
"<instant name="Exori Blayz" words="exori blayz" lvl="1" maglv="1" mana="25" exhaustion="1000" prem="0" needlearn="0" selftarget="1" blockwalls="0" aggressive="1" event="script" value="Exori Blayz.lua">
<vocation id="4"/>
<vocation id="8"/>
</instant>"

Would that make a difference?

Back