• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SpellCreator: A graphical spell creation enviroment

There's a "Script" tab as well, and you should copy/paste the script shown there in a file named Exori Blayz.lua located in spells/scripts/

Could you explain a bit how to use/setup the COMBAT FORMULA in ur editor?

It are simply the 4 parameters of the TFS spell system it's functions.
If you really want to use them you can, but a custom formula is easier to understand for everyone, of course.

There's a "Script" tab as well, and you should copy/paste the script shown there in a file named Exori Blayz.lua located in spells/scripts/

I did that, put the other thing in the .xml and when I say the spell only "exori" comes up. any ideas?

Try to use this as your xml:
Code:
<instant name="Exori Blayz" words="exori blayz" lvl="1" maglv="1" mana="25" exhaustion="1000" prem="0" needlearn="0" selftarget="1" blockwalls="0" aggressive="1" event="script" value="ExoriBlayz.lua">
<vocation id="4"/>
<vocation id="8"/>
</instant>

Name your script ExoriBlayz.lua .
The space might cause it.

Try to use this as your xml:
Code:
<instant name="Exori Blayz" words="exori blayz" lvl="1" maglv="1" mana="25" exhaustion="1000" prem="0" needlearn="0" selftarget="1" blockwalls="0" aggressive="1" event="script" value="ExoriBlayz.lua">
<vocation id="4"/>
<vocation id="8"/>
</instant>

Name your script ExoriBlayz.lua .
The space might cause it.

Nope, still got the same problem also now when I try to reload spells it says
"[27/01/2013 13:22:56] Warning: [BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Can not open spells.xml
[27/01/2013 13:22:56] Failed to reload spells."

What TFS version do you use? Also put your complete spells.xml here. Restarting the server may be required since /reload spells often does not work properly.

Your TFS version got a different kind of XML. I recommend setting up the XML yourself.

Try this XML
Code:
        <instant group="attack" spellid="1000" name="Exori Blayz" words="exori blayz" lvl="1" maglv="1" mana="25" prem="0" needlearn="0" selftarget="1" cooldown="1000" groupcooldown="1000" script="ExoriBlayz.lua">
                <vocation name="Knight"/>
                <vocation name="Elite Knight"/>
        </instant>

Just modify something existing into the correct values of the XML.

Your TFS version (0.2) requires this way since XML's are working in 0.3 only, most likely. But the above stated way will probably work.

Seems to be a spr / dat error.. You using a custom spr?

idk.... im not that much into it.. wich spr am i suppose to load?

- - - Updated - - -

i loded the one in my tibia directory... its 9.60

what am I supposed to do with .dat and .spr files? tool won't load unless I use them somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

nvm got it

Back