• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stamina Reduction.

What do you think about removing the infinite stamina?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ecbeger

Beger
Reaction score
I think that if the stamina won't get infinite while lvling it will be better for the ot server because it will reduce all the power abuser at cave hunting and the bunch of people lvling all day afk, also it will stop a little bit the botters and reduce the people waiting for a respawn.

if you vote no, it means you are a botter hehe :p

ima a botter but still i dont like to be on the same char ...
makes stamina like rl ... 2 first hours you get 50% then its slow again?

i dont see why ppl are crying about botter

<.<
lvling manual is way faster on this server and btw there wouldnt be many ppl online left without botters

I think that if the stamina won't get infinite while lvling it will be better for the ot server because it will reduce all the power abuser at cave hunting and the bunch of people lvling all day afk, also it will stop a little bit the botters and reduce the people waiting for a respawn.

if you vote no, it means you are a botter hehe :p

I think u should use a translater cuz i didnt understand a shit what u just wrote

Back