• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Start buying accounts with permanent final warning!

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
If you buy an account with permanent final warning for a cheap price, it may end up being worth it.

CipSoft is letting those with permanent final warning walk free with a clean criminal record FOR FREE.
The only catch is, you need to have a lot of patience.

They are changing their whole rule violation system.

My opinion on this? Pathetic.
They are removing the 30 day banishment, allowing permanent final warnings be cleared.
There's just a lot of controversial stuff going on.

Tibia news: New Punishment and Progression

Just read it myself

This just changes how rules are handled after they have been processed, what about finding rule breakers like botters and other rule breakers, if they are never reported then they will still walk free, I think that should take priority, but meh, its just my opinion xD

Just read it myself

This just changes how rules are handled after they have been processed, what about finding rule breakers like botters and other rule breakers, if they are never reported then they will still walk free, I think that should take priority, but meh, its just my opinion xD

Yeah, it just seems they are taking punishments lightly now. All depending on the severity.

I don't know what to think about that. It doesn't affect me. I have some friends who have warnings for cursing and forum posting, i guess its good for them. But botters -.- they don't deserve a second chance.

It's just a way to make more money indirectly.

Removing bans for invalid payment [if you pay what you chargedback, so you play again, and buy premiums = $$]

Same with final warning [Gives banned botters the chance to world transfer and whatnot = $$.]

There are probably more examples but these were the obvious ones I picked out.

I wish i had a highlevel character, but you can't trust anyone, if you wanna buy a character :/ scams everywhere

Back