• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion for magic Walls Rune.

guimaa

Reaction score
we all know that is not exhausted to renew magic walls, everybody who have "Click Reuse" Knows That ... and who play without Magebot, have no chance to pass ... my idea is giving increase exhausted of this rune ...

sorry i didn't see the other post....but keep this, to reinforce the idea :D

Even though I am using magebot I agree. It's so stupid that you can just spam mwalls and threewalls. 200+ mages and EK's can't pass with utani gran hur & utani tempo hur. Also, you should not be exhausted on sd's when an mwall drops, in my opinion.

lol i use magebot and didnt even know how reuse works... but yea good idea its pain in the ass when one/two people just block of whole team while you are trying to kill skulled ones...

I'm a 207 MS with grasshopper legs that gives +5 levels, boh +10 levels, bettle necklace +2 levels, utani gran hur and dash and I can't pass that shit.

the problem is not the time to throw the rune, but the range of a rune thrown to the other.

Back