• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SUPPORTS .. WAKE UP !!

tweetyy

Reaction score
I have an suggestion to warn the supports .. and make them wake up .. !!

to add a new update or help shadowcores from death !! this is the last chance

We will retierd from shadowcores till support walk up and add a new update !! if not we quit !! So they know how we feel despair about shadowcores whice has been robbed by brazillians !!

sorry for my english <

Sign your retierd in a comment !!

Last edited:
An update would be great. In RL tibia are many new things, and I wish to have them: addons, roshamuul, more quests and more... Come on! would be great to get an update.

Last edited:
next thread with crying about no updates. Mark and Hannah still can

Money.jpg

I don't know how retarded you guys are but , this is the point what ShadowCores Support, want to happen. - #1 PEOPLE going retired so they can make a RESET on the both (servers) so they can add / make new updates with full RESTART. So beware fatimka aka penis aliat to get downraged to lvl uno bratkosz
P.S fok yo desczu rpg for nathing rajly back to lvl 1 gruby :]

I don't know how retarded you guys are but , this is the point what ShadowCores Support, want to happen. - #1 PEOPLE going retired so they can make a RESET on the both (servers) so they can add / make new updates with full RESTART. So beware fatimka aka penis aliat to get downraged to lvl uno bratkosz
P.S fok yo desczu rpg for nathing rajly back to lvl 1 gruby :]
if ded retried

shut up crying bitches, and read thread where Mark said "there no will be updates" only update to version client 10.50+ ( no roshamuul,oramonds,outfits )
so... don't cry - if u not like now shadowcores - go to other ot or rl tibia ;)

Back