• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 MasterCores Highrate, Current record 300+ Players

as a sorc i say this... don't make runes stackable... oke i heard that cap doesn't matter cause 100 hmm charges = 42 cap same as a bp hmms. BUT it just doesn't feel right.
for example, a knight in annih should feel the fear to misslick a backpack and not open new uhs on time.

as a sorc i say this... don't make runes stackable... it aint oldschool, sorc are not supposed to hunt hours and hours. Cause they have cap limit and now we can cap alootttt of runes on us cause we don't need backpacks..
oldschool: 1 bp hmms(100 charges) = 42 cap
MasterCores: 100 hmms(100 charges) = 42 cap

You don't win cap by having them stacked :D

The NON-PVP have worn off :)
Enjoy bitch slapping each other =)

lol mlvl million rate ppl already near 60mlvl after 12 hours of start, will be 80mlvl+ in a week just due to mana sitting 100 sorc vs 100 sorc = who can press ue faster cuz gonna die on 1 hit with this mlvl

Any more info regarding the djinns/rashid for non gold players? If doing the quest, does it give access to all djinns/rashid? And can you make a guide on the quest? Don't really know what to do on an ot to make the quest.

I'll got a question, how do i'm suposed to play mastercores + rl tibia on same time ? when i'm online on Rl tibia i can't open mastercores client cause it's detecting it as a MC , any solution?

I'll got a question, how do i'm suposed to play mastercores + rl tibia on same time ? when i'm online on Rl tibia i can't open mastercores client cause it's detecting it as a MC , any solution?
use the old classic trick to MC, create a shortcut of the mastercores file, enter properties of the shortcut and add "gamemaster" in the end of the line saying "target destination".

Topic:
Bump for an OT that passed 200 players the second day online!

174 players online atm, and peak time isn't for another 6 hours :)

Have you in mind to fix highscores, so we can check statistics on the website?

well bot works atleast xd
it does on all OTs, sadly. Anyone who knows a little coding can get any bot to work on any client.
cheating in MasterCores leads to banishment, and worse if you've already been banished for it once.

Ontopic:
19:21 New record of players online: 246 players.

Really ban for frags time 7 days?
Change for 2-3 days.
Its high rate server only for war.

Last edited:
Lol are you kidding me punioo? the ban time should be changed to permanent once you get caught. specially since it`s high exp I dont see a fucking reason to bot. pin them out. sick of people SDBombing me. thanks

Back