• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 MasterCores Highrate, Current record 300+ Players

I agree, it's shit that people only get banned a few hours for aimbot. You do realize that people that find out the punishment is this weak have a really high chance of starting to use aimbot aswell? It's basically legal.

I was fighting Xunn 1v1 (AND POWNING) but then we both got debugged, we login and find out that we both been killed by a lvl 20 named Kolsyra. Obvious manual debug is obvious. I logged in 5-10 seconds after debug aswell so he had to be real quick lulz

I was livestreaming it all, COMPENSATION PLIS? i got it on video pr00f
http://www.twitch.tv/sailicious/

I was fighting Xunn 1v1 (AND POWNING) but then we both got debugged, we login and find out that we both been killed by a lvl 20 named Kolsyra. Obvious manual debug is obvious. I logged in 5-10 seconds after debug aswell so he had to be real quick lulz

I was livestreaming it all, COMPENSATION PLIS? i got it on video pr00f
http://www.twitch.tv/sailicious/
(AND POWNING)
LOL just had to add that huh,
and ill just have to add BTW remember my sick escape vs ur team (1v8ppl) when there was LITERALLY NO ESCAPE lol, had me laughing

A 97 MS and 84 RP jumped me at Drefia necros (58 MS) took them like 4 minutes to kill me trying to trap me, and I don't have a bot, sad. Aimbot obviously doesn't get AUTO-DETECTED because they would be gone now

looks like you cant take any frag on 3 days to lose rs? xd

i think wrl task i heard it gives a lot exp now when u make it

"now"? Did they changed it? I did it and I got lvl 100->101.
Demona is one of the fastest exp places yet I would never even make 100->111 in 1 hour, how did he make 130-141 in one hour?
Is there any task that can possibly give that extreme exp, if demona task is so incredible bad I can't imagine so.

I've made behemoth task and after killing 500 of them, I advenced from level 112 to 118 :) So I guess, warlock task is a way better.

I've made behemoth task and after killing 500 of them, I advenced from level 112 to 118 :) So I guess, warlock task is a way better.
Did you not read that I did wrlck task and got 1 lvl? 100-101.

Getting 10 lvls seems extremely unlikely in 1 hour no matter if he did the best task. Probably given lvls by gm

Did you not read that I did wrlck task and got 1 lvl? 100-101.

Getting 10 lvls seems extremely unlikely in 1 hour no matter if he did the best task. Probably given lvls by gm

This is not some corrupted server, I'm sorry for that.
Currently Warlock task give you 1,000,000 Exp in reward.

The rewards for tasks was changed some day ago.
The best task reward at this moment is demon task (killing 666 demons) which gives you 1,998,000 exp.

If you want to play an OT with corrupted gms and admins you simply have to look for another OT

This server doesn't punish cheaters. Aimbot is 12 hours and I think its the same for botting. Should be instant deletion..

20:53 The account of Kurva(lvl: 19 sorcerer) have been detected for using cheating software(type: auto mana/hp) and have been deleted.
20:53 The account of Kim Yo-jong(lvl: 130 ED) have been detected for using cheating software(type: auto mana/hp) and have been deleted.
20:55 The account of Druid'ek(lvl: 28 ED) have been detected for using cheating software(type: auto mana/hp) and have been deleted.
20:55 The account of Masterko(lvl: 34 MS) have been detected for using cheating software(type: auto mana/hp) and have been deleted.
20:55 The account of Huri Desti(lvl: 73 MS) have been detected for using cheating software(type: auto mana/hp) and have been deleted.

October 26th 2014, 20:07 CET - Time to stop being nice to cheaters!
It has become time to stop being so nice to cheaters, and put in full effort to clean them out.

Nobody gets away with any cheat! keep that in mind!
2l936g9.jpg

The game will save at 20:15 CET and from that point, anyone who cheats will be DELETED.
And if you think this is false information, or that I cannot track down all cheaters, think again or try me!

Enjoy!

Created by Administrator Marcus
Comment >>

Back