• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL no OP donates! 24/7 RL War system GUILD TOURNAMENT!

Chujnowski

Reaction score
Welcome folks,
after alot of waiting, finally Eriana is back online. As you might remember, Eriana was created for perfect war feeling. It might be a bit High stage, thats true for sure, but nowadays people like to enjoy the current weather outside. Therefore easy looting and exping should be given, so that you can war alot and still go outside.

Experience rates:
1 - 50->100x
51 - 80->70x
81 - 120->50x
121 - 140->30x
141 - 150->10x
151+>3x

Skill rate: 40x
Magic level rate 15x
Loot rate: 3.5x

Enjoy the new edition!

P.S: Soon the new unique arena system will be launched.

Teams sign up in this thread. Tell Guild name and guild amount to participate on a guild tournament, if enough teams will sign up. Price will be 50€!

Imo it's one of the best war OT's I have ever playd, people should really give it a try

theres no screenshots, since its not made to be a rpg server. its just for good wars, its full rl map, easy to get money, not high/not low exp stages, ppl would be avg 160lvls, only rpgers will get 180's~
maybe low amount of players online but almost every player is from a team : 2 teams are playing there so far, is there possibility that third team will come here aswell, if you like to fight and u got ur own team, dont complain, just come here, we will have much fun.
here u are some movies from eriana v2

YouTube - ‪Eriana.ORG - "Trzeba to przetrwać, Rozumiesz? Ja wiem to" By WolF_REC. [We Ride]‬‏

YouTube - ‪WE RIDE Eriana.org HD/HQ/3D by Aka DRAKONER‬‏

YouTube - ‪Tibia War Movie ~Eriana.org~‬‏

not so easy to exp at 151+, took like 1h to get 1lvl, high death penalty so ppl wont be so high (as my mate told me he lost 150% of lvl with blessings)

theres no screenshots, cuz its not a rpg server, its just made for wars, this server is perfect, not high/low stages, ppl will be around 160, only rpg players will get 180+-, high death penalty (150% of lvl at lvl 140 with blessings), easy to get money so u can fight all the time, 60~ players online only atm, but most of players are with one of 2 teams which started here yesterday, if u want to have fun, and u got team, join here =)

there are some movies from eriana v2, if u want to see them, visit main page of ERIANA.ORG

It will be an tournament if enough teams will sign up for it. And the pot will be 50€. If that's what you mean though.

Regards.

Last edited:
i know a bug on your server if you want to know private msg me

Last edited:
if u mean about cash bug, its already fixed
killians team started here, 2 other teams will start tommorow so we will be 5 teams alrdy
keep joining

why do you let ppl use manapotion bug?

this server is really good but dont let them abuse.

Back