• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL no OP donates! 24/7 RL War system GUILD TOURNAMENT!

It's a chest with 2 SMP inside which is infinite.

thx for joining, we are already 150 players online :) and about the bug we will take care of it

You should make a SQL query and remove chest from all players. It's unfair to those who need to buy new manas x)

More information about the server would be great! There's alot of people who is asking about how many frags for RS.

its shuld be really good with server info on the website so you can see how much for rs and exp rate skill rate and that.

if you dont know wherer the chest is msg me i can show you

Hat of the mad quest room x)

edit : The website is running very slow/ not working, and can't login.

Last edited:
there was lil problems with website and wasnt able aswell to login for few minutes, but now everything is fine again
go play ;p tell ur friends to join aswell, create team and fight =) we gonna make guild tournament with 50 euro reward for winners team, we just need like 2 teams more i guess

People in the guild KINGS are crashing the server to get the chest with infinite SMP's ;o

Edit: 4th time today. Ban those newbies..

Last edited:
you aint doing anyhting about the guys who have the manapotion. they will soon have ml 130-140 -.-

Back