• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Duvbo CUSTOM EVE [8.6] 24/7 | PVP/PVPE | Update | Custom Map | XP Stage

Duvbo

Reaction score
1.png

IP: TheDuvbo.Com
Client: 8.6
Port: 7172

24/7

Experience: "STAGES"
1-50 | Xp:2000
51-100 | Xp:1200
101-150 | Xp:700
151-200 | Xp:400
201-250 | Xp:370
251-300 | Xp:300
301-350 | Xp:250
351-400 | Xp:150
401-500 | Xp:25
501-up | Xp:15
Skills: 60x
Magic: 40x
Loot: 2.0x
Spawn: 3.0x
Premium: Free
Spells: Free (No need to buy them)

*Zombie Event
*Snake
*Custom Map
*Custom Items
*Custom Spells
*Custom Monsters
*Many Quest's

More Info Comeing Soon!

Last edited:
like every "custom-evo" i first look the shop, the best items of the servers ALWAYS are donating, then i leave like i never seen the post...

i'm not flamming, every1 does this, but im bored to see it, and my post came to you =)

Omfg man. I agree first thing I do is check donation shop.. Not rates or anything, first thing donation shop.. If its overpowered I'm gone I don't even think about playing

Lol :S you havent seen attack dmg on orginal wep in game ? and u havent seen how much mana the orginal and second manarune heals
so stop hate

This server is a lot of fun and donations aren't as powerful compared to in-game items as it would seem. So far the support has been quick at responding to problems and addressing them in a fast manner.

Lol :S you havent seen attack dmg on orginal wep in game ? and u havent seen how much mana the orginal and second manarune heals
so stop hate

Looks like you have no experince in Custom-evo... You don't have to see the first and second manarune, mostly people want potion that heals within levels and magic level... weapons isn't a shit in EVO because your spells is the only thing you can about to solo monster or even people...
You either make the donation items getable in-game with a hard boss or else you just sit their earning cash from a crappy server that shutsdown in 1 month like everyone else who owns a custom evo..

Back