• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

I liked that DDos, it took down an entiry ISP base this time :p
I had to reset my entire network, reloading everything and point my internet access towards another base to get around the DDos.

The power if this DDos was markable seriously..
For you who don't know, DDos is several computers doing ping/Dos.
I have no clue how many computers were involved with this attack, but one thing is sure, it was strong.

I disabled the IP towards EliteOTs, I released it, it doesn't belong to my network, still the attacks killed everything around it.

I don't want to give EliteOTs up, I seriously don't, even after a half month of being DDosed I'm yet not tired to keep fighting it.
EliteOTs are at a point, there I can either close down, or guarantee years of uptime.
Please don't make the "close down" word 10000 bigger than it is, it's a word, not an action I'm making at this point.

I got an solution, it's very pricey, but I'm willing to take this for YOU, the community, if you could give me this back that you keep playing EliteOTs.
The solution is that I'll purchase a rack server that's more powerful than needed to host EliteOTs (want to have a lot of spare power), and let a company host it for me.
A company that offers DDos protection.
If the server would be DDosed (the only way to attack EliteOTs, as ping/Dos wont work), the company would take care of it.
Beside the Swedish cops got a server on their networks as well, and DDosing a line that's holing a cops page up.. ye you can figure out.

Anyway, the hosting will cost me around 60 euro/month. + the price I need to pay for the rack server and put there, (around 1500 Euro, or more).
With this I guarantee 5 years straight hosting and no downtimes.

But... before I do this, I want the community to tell me they're in to this thing.
That they will keep playing EliteOTs.
I'm not going to be cocky about donations, I'm giving you a free serious RPG, all I want back is that you and your friends will be on it.

That's all I have to say at this point.
And also I'd hope you would respect me for what I'm doing for you.

Stay tuned for more information

You can count I'll be online 5 hours a day, and that's my nerd-guarantee from me to you.

I'm going to get through a few updates and then I'm going to try to launch again

Beh, i wanna play this server more then i actually can:p
Anyway, if you fix so this server will be online for as you said, 5 years. Im sure ill be there for a while:p
tho atm all my rls keeps pulling me back to their stupid 999x rl maps.:<

You can count on me to play it. Anyone who is willing to spend thousands of euros a month to put up a tibia server, deserves my dedication.

Yoyo, sorry for offtopicness but, im lagging badly right now, is it the hurricane lag or ddos? Plus, your server is friggin awesome, so stable!

Yoyo, sorry for offtopicness but, im lagging badly right now, is it the hurricane lag or ddos? Plus, your server is friggin awesome, so stable!
Uhm the server been off all day?... how can you have "lag" if its not even on..

Im playing right now.. But, it's lagging badly nub.
EDIT: I swear im on it right now.. Am i on the wrong ot or something? Maybe dreaming? I swear im on it lol

Its under a DDoS attack. If we are lucky it should be gone within a day.

Oh, what about the hurricane? Is it gone?

EDIT: If the serv goes off forever, ima kill my self.. I friggin like it!

Back