• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

You think your cool because you use mangle instead of claw and you achieve more HP in bear form dont you? You think ur a badass with your rocket boots and ur flex weave under-gay? You think bleeding targets and then using another ability to cause your bleeds to hit even more is "cool"?

LOL. poor kid wit a weak graphics card =(((((((((

The server just made me permanently scared for life.
I made an account, all the information was sent to my email, but whats funny is that my account number is the same as my account number in real Tibia.

What. are. the. fucking. odds?

the server just made me permanently scared for life.
I made an account, all the information was sent to my email, but whats funny is that my account number is the same as my account number in real tibia.

What. Are. The. Fucking. Odds?

lol

You are missing the lever for the Thais Lighthouse quest. Just to point out picking up spears sucks, I mean come on, paladins can't even afford to buy more fucking spears dude. Give us like 5-10 at the start not 4 >.>.

Offline? atleast I cant connect..
Edit: forgot to put www. before eliteots.net ^.^

Good game, someone managed to get it off. I hope it has autosaves, cause i cba to do it all again.

Flipp: 15:41 You died during a DDos, you didn't lose anything from the death!
Nice :)

DDoS attack again?...
I'm almost about done with this server.

same here, the almighty "admin" said every ddoser will get punished, well where are their punishments !?

We should give it a chance. Server is off for 10 minutes, admin is fixing something.

Back
Top Bottom