• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Ethania.net -> 8.60, Great Wars -> 100% Real Map -> +6 CITIES! START 21 february 2016!

the server is offline again. bye i quit.

Dear Ethanians,

Today from around 12:00 to 14:30~ there were frequently Ddos attacks. This caused some downtime.
Please excuse the inconvenience.

loooool, what ot you playing now then?

Dear Ethanians,

Today from around 12:00 to 14:30~ there were frequently Ddos attacks. This caused some downtime.
Please excuse the inconvenience.

loooool, what ot you playing now then?

Why not buy hardware firewall in hosteam?

that's what happens when you occur like you did.
Thanks for your items.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Why not buy hardware firewall in hosteam?

puff. its really hard attacks i think. and it wont help so much if he buy it it.

@connorryan i am not playing any ot just now but i will tell you when i join a ot again it will be soon 2-3 days

That's what happens when you occur like you did.
Thanks for your items.

When I 'occur'?
Lol funny guy.

+ Idc, items and items. :) I'll get them back anyway.

And you will lose yours. ;) Be prepared.

Oh noo I get so afraid ;<, Beo, do u wanna have a second hack?
Btw thx for the items, I did really needed em

Looks like its down again bro.

If you don't fix this, you'll be seeing 50 players soon :/

Why the fuck are you in every guild i join, you and medz..

haha i hate ppl that join random guilds all the time -.-

Lets discuss.

Universal Glory was the first one that you was in. We got you kicked because the owner swapped you for me + medz + lukal.
Northkeep, Medz joined not me, dunno if you was in that.

And the last one, Vengefull Vendettas that we are in now, we didn't even know you was in.

@ Abes,
They aren't random guilds, actually.
Universal Glory, we joined because Lukal asked us to, we said if Obsy gets kicked, we would. Obsy got kicked, we got in.
Northkeep, I never joined. Medz did.
Vengefull Vendettas, Medz joined and asked me to join. He knew a few people in there if I'm not mistaken.

So, facts first bro.

Back