• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Ethania.net -> 8.60, Great Wars -> 100% Real Map -> +6 CITIES! START 21 february 2016!

Lets discuss.

Universal Glory was the first one that you was in. We got you kicked because the owner swapped you for me + medz + lukal.
Northkeep, Medz joined not me, dunno if you was in that.

And the last one, Vengefull Vendettas that we are in now, we didn't even know you was in.

@ Abes,
They aren't random guilds, actually.
Universal Glory, we joined because Lukal asked us to, we said if Obsy gets kicked, we would. Obsy got kicked, we got in.
Northkeep, I never joined. Medz did.
Vengefull Vendettas, Medz joined and asked me to join. He knew a few people in there if I'm not mistaken.

So, facts first bro.

You didnt get me kicked from universal glory HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, i left because they wanted me too, since i recked there plan with don iscos team, by telling him there gonna sneak for shits and giggles, and northkeep i was the first one in there, now your with elite skit, the person i have been with from the start. even when your prickhead don merked killed him.

+thats why i left you fucktards.

i really think you need to get your finger out of medz ass, and soon. + you are joining random guilds the whole reason medz is joining other guilds is too kill azur mayne. thats what it was from the start, thats what me and him wanted too do. because azur is an ass.

So, 'Facts first bro'

ALSO, medz was in before i left them. and lukal joined you because i fucked him over haha, but as soon as i left he re-joined, dude you really needa research a lil'.

And if you didn't notice elite skit the one your team killed at dls before? hes the vice of your guild atm, and if i remind him i could prolly get you kicked too ! :O!

Last edited:
I was told by many people you were kicked.
& I didnt know anything about Northkeep like I said.
My finger is in medz asshole? please, we want to war, so we join guilds, yeah, gratz. Why play an OT when you can war? This team is organised.

Elite Skit is nothing, check the guild again blz men, Medz is the leader so Elite Skit can get kicked at any time and I'm pretty sure he dont give a fuck seeming as Medz has saved his life in war many times.
Ty.

Oh and heres our leaders and vice leaders;

Code:
Leaders
King Medz
Shish Kebab
Spash

Code:
Vice Leaders

Abu Crackhead
Kanedaa

:(:(

I was told by many people you were kicked.
& I didnt know anything about Northkeep like I said.
My finger is in medz asshole? please, we want to war, so we join guilds, yeah, gratz. Why play an OT when you can war? This team is organised.

Elite Skit is nothing, check the guild again blz men, Medz is the leader so Elite Skit can get kicked at any time and I'm pretty sure he dont give a fuck seeming as Medz has saved his life in war many times.
Ty.

Oh and heres our leaders and vice leaders;

Code:
Leaders
King Medz
Shish Kebab
Spash

Code:
Vice Leaders

Abu Crackhead
Kanedaa

:(:(

nice pic emo.

ty.
wanna see my fb?
then tell me im emo?

pliz do so men

HIHIHIHI
I died :(
352hfrm.png

There are already more than 3000 accounts created. this is very nice!
Join this excellent real map server.

ethania noob server. everyone is 300+ running and ue everyone yeyeye really fun ot. shutdown the server please

Why not just go afk while "pvp-ing" if u use bot... <_<

Didn't feel like it, instead, I done a little photoshop tutorial for 3 hours, had a wank, went to sleep, woke up and refilled.

Join up this wonderfull server we have a new event : Red vs Blue

Many people will like this

Back