• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Ethania.net -> 8.60, Great Wars -> 100% Real Map -> +6 CITIES! START 21 february 2016!

hurrdurr, your posts dont mean shit. go home

Also, as much as your hate on here of posts. your just bumping like hell! and probably getting more players to notice this server. so thanks! <3

So?
I like the server, why are you saying thanks for?

@Evull, trust me.

What's so good about it? Haha; I'm not suprised your 14 years old.

Also, it would normally block it on it's Polish host w/ ddos protection. but that got FUCKED. so he moved to his normal France Host withOUT* protection.

Yeah, i know it would block it and you wouldn't be able to keep on doing that. but it's on the france host atm, so try it when its on Poland host w/ ddos protection alright? kthxbye.

[Sweden] Ethania.net -> 8.60, Great Wars-> Real Map ->START 29th march!

Sweden?
French / Polish host?

False advertising?

[Sweden] Ethania.net -> 8.60, Great Wars-> Real Map ->START 29th march!

Sweden?
French / Polish host?

False advertising?

You have absolutely no proof on that, just because some 14 year old kid posted it on forums 'Me' doesn't mean shit ;o

Still thanks for the bumps!!! anymore? <3

Your the same kid that said I couldn't get a refund on nerana; but I did. Haha.

AHHAAHHAHAHA THAT'S YOU?, i didn't say you couldn't i said it would be wrong too. because it's a donation therefore you have not read any of the terms, and you don't even know shit. but because his whole server was to do with scamming, i didn't stop you one bit ! :eek:

But it has nothing to do what the rules are. Also, if it was 'a donation' why did it say on shop; 'buy points' then 'choose your item'? Go educate yourself. That itself would get me a refund and prove that they are selling items and not 'asking for donations.'

ahahahahaha, dude. did you read the terms and conditions? NO.

Did you see the "BUY points"? It rules out the entire terms and conditions

And, idk why your thanking me for the bump, should be swordman.

Wannabeownerofethaniathinkurprobutucrylikealittlegirlwhenweallcomeandfuckyouupevenyourbrothersaidyoucrywhenwekillyouhahahaha

Wow. So If I open my own shop in real life and say that this is a donation, and in return of the donation, you can pick any of these 'gifts', you think the law would allow me? The person who is meant to stop crimes like this will just close the shop down IMMEDIATELY. By the way, what are the donations for? (talking about ethania)

By the way, stop the bullshit connorryan about 'they moved the host to 'France'. Since I just traced the IP-address that I just pinged with CMD and the host is in Poland. It's d7101.hosteam.pl. So yeah, they are giving false information since the server is not hosted in Sweden.

By the way, stop the bullshit connorryan about 'they moved the host to 'France'. Since I just traced the IP-address that I just pinged with CMD and the host is in Poland. It's d7101.hosteam.pl. So yeah, they are giving false information since the server is not hosted in Sweden.

Is now.

Aww :( But I just got the exact same IP as in the screenshot when trying it again? Are you gonna piss your 14 year old pance? :(

Whois still showing hosteam XD

98098598493535845225.png

My characters been hacked.
Good job.

Back