• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.41 [Custom Map] Start: Friday 26th 8PM CEST

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Going live 26'th September! (This Friday)

In this thread there will be various "spoiler" buttons, these contains further information regarding the subject. So feel free to click them to read a bit further into a topic. :)

Server Information:

IP: nelvara.com
Port: 7171

Wiki: http://nelvara.wikia.com/wiki/Nelvara_Wiki

Rates:

• XP: 2
  • Magic: 1
  • Loot: 1
  • Skill: 2
Client: 10.41

Mounts:
S8uxwLl.png

There are various ways to get mounts in-game.
qgByJlc4.png

Some Mounts can be obtained directly from ancient items in highend caves.

grtzWeFR.png

Or by being a glorious survivor in the arena.
Some mounts are also possible to get similar to original tibia.

Addons:
RZHkVbEP.png

We got special designed addon quests, both questline and gathering style.
pifFGoPB.png

1w2rqBIE.png

Epic Scripts

Boss Battle
rIhui7yz.png

gUfGrfRv.png

There is not much we can reveal about boss battles, beside that they are amazing, and hard to find. ;) No boss battles was discovered in our first run, so there is still much mystery in this server. This boss was almost discovered last run, but alas. So who will be the first? Perhaps you?

Survive or die (SoD) Arena
Team up with the servers high end players to fight side by side, how long will you be able to survive?
FBZoJl9.png

Survive or Die is an event where Heroes gather to fight side by side. The event is hosted by General Allian every 4 hours. The rules are simple, there is two teams in different arenas which will do whatever they can to survive the waves of monsters. When one of the teams are totally annihilated the surviving team wins and earn one glory point! Talk to General Allian himself for more info and rewards!

Weapon Enchantments
All weapons dropped from monsters in the world of Nelvara has a chance to be dropped as a enchanted weapons.
7W4VHV0c.png

Zac-IR5J.png

w72QupJ0.png

You can also trade points from the Survive or Die Arena to an enchantment orb which can be used to upgrade weapons.
For more information: http://www.nelvara.com/weapon_enchantments

Note: Compared to last run, we have significantly increased the chance of looting enchanted weapon.

Map Information:
We are using a unique custom map, most of it is created by us. But we are also using some map pieces from our loved otland.net mapping community who has shared their work with the public. :)

World Map:
WRdFrQi.png

Overall style is serious RPG feeling, encouraging adventure, hunting, questing and guild communities.
Adventure:
There are lots of things to discover in our world. Such as secret hunting grounds, quests and other secrets, and the beautiful map itself. :)

Hunting:
There are lots of hunting grounds available, also from monsters you may not normally hunt in other OT servers. We aim to have a good variety in our hunting grounds, giving you the opportunity to hunt for gold, quick experience, for quests and item drops. We hope you get a fun and challenging experience.

Questing:
We have a big variety in quests in our server. Quests where you aid NPCs, kill/farm quests, gather quests, hidden quests you need to locate, hard quests you need to group up to get.

Guild Communities:
The RPG atmosphere in our community encourages many guild communities. Not only for the purpose of war and pvp like other more ordinary OT servers, but as a friendly community where the aim is to have fun and help each other.
up2CNELH.png

The time has come, we are ready. Are you?

Last edited:
I would try it, but I won't even bother with 1x. Why is it 1x, I really think players would enjoy it way more with a stage etc?

Last edited:
I would try it, but I won't even bother with 1x. Why is it 1x, I really think players would enjoy it way more with a stage etc?

Increase those rates lol.

Thanks alot for your feedback, we will take it in to consideration. Even tho Nelvara stands for real, fun and serious RPG, and we hope that there is a low-rate community to reach out to. We are also well aware of that many players enjoy x1000 exp servers but we do not, and I hope that we break that trend.

Kind Regards, David.

Thanks alot for your feedback, we will take it in to consideration. Even tho Nelvara stands for real, fun and serious RPG, and we hope that there is a low-rate community to reach out to. We are also well aware of that many players enjoy x1000 exp servers but we do not, and hope to break that trend.

Kind Regards, David.

Who said anything about 1000x servers xD, 1x is just plain boring imo - a stage that starts at maybe 20-25 and tappers off to 1.5-3 would be awesome imo :p

One of our reasons to have x1 exp rate is that we use weapon mods and (Equipment mods *Coming soon*) to improve the damage dramatically, this will make you kill faster and simply improve the exp gained. We also have a "high" mana and health reg to flatten this out a bit.

Imo, 1x is going to be terrible. At the lowest, id say 4x.. anything lower and people won't invest time in it. Only 1-2 people if that. Well, the start will have a decent amount because people wanna see it. Once they see no custom vocs, spells, or anything like that, theyll leave :\ sad but true, and I liked the OT.

Edit : You said you're using weapon mods still; did the drop/chance of effect get incrased? Last server I played alot and only looted a hatchet with like 2% attack speed. Took forever

Imo, 1x is going to be terrible. At the lowest, id say 4x.. anything lower and people won't invest time in it. Only 1-2 people if that. Well, the start will have a decent amount because people wanna see it. Once they see no custom vocs, spells, or anything like that, theyll leave :\ sad but true, and I liked the OT.

Edit : You said you're using weapon mods still; did the drop/chance of effect get incrased? Last server I played alot and only looted a hatchet with like 2% attack speed. Took forever
I believe Nelvara had it at 4x last run and people leveled to quickly and missed to much content for the lower level community.

a stage that starts at maybe 20-25 and tappers off to 1.5-3 would be awesome imo :p
How can stages that ruin the low level community be considered awesome? The feeling of being high level on such a staged server is also heavily reduced as its nothing special. Resulting in lower quality community in-game.
Such a stage will boost the player to high level, reducing the amount of challenges available to him early on, making it hard to create suitable contents that he can play after a couple weeks of power leveling. We wish to create a community that will last for months, that you as a player won't finish in a week. We want to show the potential of the server thoroughly.

Last edited:
I believe Nelvara had it at 4x last run and people leveled to quickly and missed to much content for the lower level community.

How can stages that ruin the low level community be considered awesome? The feeling of being high level on such a staged server is also heavily reduced as its nothing special. Resulting in lower quality community in-game.
Such a stage will boost the player to high level, reducing the amount of challenges available to him early on, making it hard to create suitable contents that he can play after a couple weeks of power leveling. We wish to create a community that will last for months, that you as a player won't finish in a week. We want to show the potential of the server thoroughly.

Stage could end at 1.5-3x on level 40-50 lol, I bet the server will end up with 1-10 players aka no community because of the 1x. But I'm looking forward to see where this ends up ;) just my thought

Last edited:
I dont know how you guys can put so much effort into a server, and then make it 1x. Lower rates on RPG servers are very nice indeed, but 1x? Come on.. Jesus.
If you made alot of low lvl content, I feel bad for you (If thats the reason why you wont increase the XP rate).

People would rather play with like 5-8x to atleast a decent level where lvling gets fun. Hunting at lvl 38 with 1x is not fun, even if theres some custom to it.

Im just stating my opinion and I believe that other people would agree with me, but okay your server do as you wish.

Not everybody is rushing through low levels, some enjoy hunting weak creatures and explore then hunting all the time. That why 4x is good.

I also just started rl tibia on Aurera again, and I won't take time to play this now. Even RL is higher exp than 1 basically. XP bonus to 50, + stam. That's the better option atm. Everyone here is gonna bot fishing and not get in trouble for it and get cash from fish and wands/rods/bows + can fish from inside a buncha houses :S

Thanks for the feedback, we have decided to double the exprate to x2. :)
We understand that x1 may have been a bit on the low side. But we felt x4 was to fast. So we have no intentions of increasing it further.