• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.41 [Custom Map] Start: Friday 26th 8PM CEST

Still, the majority in this thread would rather have increased rates and with increased rates the server would most likely get more players. I don't see why a stage is so bad, it could stop at 2x somewhere between 50 and 100, its just my opinion, but I'm sure alot of people agree with me on this. Also, I consider shadowcores to be low experience, so to me this is pretty hardcore.

You assuming it's boring at low level as Tibia is, it really depends on the server content and if they balanced it out well for the chosen rate. People that are making suggestions (you included) don't know what they are talking about, since they don't know how different rates would affect the gameplay in the server, they want be fast in the 50s, but the server might not be suited for that. I don't know if they thought about it also, since they are rising exp rates by 100% nonetheless, but making comparisons with shadowcores is pointless. Resuming it, you don't like the grind, so do I, but lower rates are not synonym of brainless grind.

You assuming it's boring at low level as Tibia is, it really depends on the server content and if they balanced it out well for the chosen rate. People that are making suggestions (you included) don't know what they are talking about, since they don't know how different rates would affect the gameplay in the server, they want be fast in the 50s, but the server might not be suited for that. I don't know if they thought about it also, since they are rising exp rates by 100% nonetheless, but making comparisons with shadowcores is pointless. Resuming it, you don't like the grind, so do I, but lower rates are not synonym of brainless grind.

This ^^

Awesome to see again one of the best custom servers i've every played, but what will you do to avoid "dying" of the server? Last time it lasts active for like month, how about this time? Hope it will be lasts looong ;-)) see ya later

qtmuHZ0.jpg

Cool will be there :D