• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] NOOBWAR - 8.60 WAR

UchihaClan

Only you can be you
Reaction score
Well, my friend had a noobwar server it called noobwar.eu but he closed of personal resaons. So I decided to start a noobwar. So first I whanna thx @Hard for uploading the data pack. This is my first server I scripted some before but I didn´t made a server. Right now I havn´t noticed any bugs but if you find any bugs (Contact Admin Joe) remember that this is my first server.

Info about the server

* Ip/domain: Noobwarias.sytes.net
* Exp Stage: 0.25 (You get exp from people)
* Frag system: Everytime you kill someone you get 1 marijuana you can change that to 25 eggs and 1 egg will give you 300 exp.
* Skull system: You don´t get a skull when you attack someone.
* Client: 8.60
* Host: Dedicated
* You start at level 13 (This is a low level war server but you can get level 50+)
* Paladins got "Exori gran con" at level 30
* Knights got "Exori Gran" at level 30
Support Info
* Right now I´m the only god at the server (Admin Joe) but still looking for a partner.
Why shuld I start at this server?
Well if you like low level war, there you get tons of sd on you, and create a guild with you´re friends and fight other Guilds if you like that then this is a server for you.
When will the server start?
The server will start tomorrow at 26 october 18:00 I hope some of you guys will come :)
Screenshots

iqvGwycqp

p1ayqiBxp

f01IeMlcp

Last edited:
Back