• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] NOOBWAR - 8.60 WAR

download a noob war package and run it? serious....
No? it was alot of editing and chaning to do example the npc didn´t work so I had to fix it some quests were bugged I need to fix that people couldn´t make guilds the war system didn´t work so I had some work to do. So don´t say that I just downloaded and runned it you don´t know a shit.

No? it was alot of editing and chaning to do example the npc didn´t work so I had to fix it some quests were bugged I need to fix that people couldn´t make guilds the war system didn´t work so I had some work to do. So don´t say that I just downloaded and runned it you don´t know a shit.
well i downloaded a noobwar datapack about 2 weeks ago who looked exaktly like that had the same eggs, and the npc name is evul eye or something like this. I was intrested of opening a noobwar server my self and it also has all the quests you got the same temple and almost everything else. It was also 100 % working so i think it is still just download and run since this is not any "difficult" scripts at all. You could maybe get a cast or maybe a new PvP event or something thats unique with your server. Why just open a server that about 150 other guys already opened? I dont wanna hate on your thread or anything like this but im also developing OTS and i put alot more effort into my work then you do and im kinda tired of noobs who just want to make some money stealing players from other ots that got alot more potential its kinda pointless. Here's my OT www.Heroland.net sorry for "advertising" but i just want you to compare ur self with something could be good to see it with your own eyes.

well i downloaded a noobwar datapack about 2 weeks ago who looked exaktly like that had the same eggs, and the npc name is evul eye or something like this. I was intrested of opening a noobwar server my self and it also has all the quests you got the same temple and almost everything else. It was also 100 % working so i think it is still just download and run since this is not any "difficult" scripts at all. You could maybe get a cast or maybe a new PvP event or something thats unique with your server. Why just open a server that about 150 other guys already opened? I dont wanna hate on your thread or anything like this but im also developing OTS and i put alot more effort into my work then you do and im kinda tired of noobs who just want to make some money stealing players from other ots that got alot more potential its kinda pointless. Here's my OT www.Heroland.net sorry for "advertising" but i just want you to compare ur self with something could be good to see it with your own eyes.
Lol you think that I only whanna make money? I made a server for have a good time I have a spring break in Sweden so I tought what the hell why not, I made this server for the palyers I´ve playd noobawar.eu and I remeber how good the times was when you throw sd on lvl 30s and got xp from him, when everything was about the pvp I wanted to bring that back to the players, but don´t say that I only made the server for money because that´s bullshit. And you said that 150 other guys openeded it, why the hell are you lieing I´ve seen 2 noobwars in my time and I´ve been playing tibia for a long time

Back