• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people will play this though they know he just shuts his servers down after 2 weeks?

God people are stupid.

Most servers i did shut down after 2 months~, holdera classicalia etc. all lasted for 2 months. Just depends how many people keep playing, like i said very many times before.

We all know you're after the cash, so ya when theres no players left (coz they found out your server is a waste of time) you shut it down and make a new one, and it goes on in an endless circle.

@snorky
dont act like realsofts servers last long

edit; every of ryans ots have lasted longer than realsofts . sad but true

Last edited:
no one cares why he puts his servers on you're not forced to donate and he makes good servers for fun.. it doesn't matter if he promises that it will be on 10 yrs or not or if he claims it's a more serious project than hadron collider.. it's open tibia not a marriage

i wish the hadron collider was as serious as this ot so maybe we cud live to die of natural causes rather than some crazy wormhole2nddimesions type shit they are doing down there in Switzland

stay black

changed my mind put it online fast got ip banished on palera.shit heheXD

Server is coming online Monday 15 November due to host problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back