• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experianc, Money, Remove Frags, Unban etc etc

Every donation a person wants in an OT server!!!1!11eleven

I think people care a little more about donations in Palera.

Donate = faster exp
Donate = cash if you sell donation

Palera = Money donation + cash donation

ye w.e. oldera just rox.

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="25" multiplier="100"></stage>
<stage minlevel="26" maxlevel="35" multiplier="70"></stage>
<stage minlevel="36" maxlevel="45" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="46" maxlevel="65" multiplier="30"></stage>
<stage minlevel="66" maxlevel="75" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="110" multiplier="8"></stage>
<stage minlevel="111" maxlevel="120" multiplier="6"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="200" multiplier="4"></stage>

agree?

this is highrate.. go play palera noob

please serious players.. tell your opinion about:

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="25" multiplier="100"></stage>
<stage minlevel="26" maxlevel="35" multiplier="70"></stage>
<stage minlevel="36" maxlevel="45" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="46" maxlevel="65" multiplier="30"></stage>
<stage minlevel="66" maxlevel="75" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="110" multiplier="8"></stage>
<stage minlevel="111" maxlevel="120" multiplier="6"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="200" multiplier="4"></stage>

Last edited by a moderator:
btwwwww

29eor60.jpg

and no dimcay will not be added to the game currently : PPPP

Also, the cut off point for a decent exp should be 65-70. If rates up to lv80 are decent, then ppl will use lv80's none stop for pking and interfering. If they die they cud easily relv in mins. But cutting off decent exp at lv65 helps to prevent ppl from using these secondary chars without any care and keep coming back nonestop. Furthermore, lv65's are not that hard to kill, even if the guy playing it is some speedster from Stockholm with military net.

Last edited:
1-50 80x
50-80 40x
80 - 90 20x
90 - 100 10x
100 - 120 5x
120+ 2x

those are my perfect, but yours are good too

pacc is for free ofc. it's stupid to limit player's abilities like they do at palera :).

actually ryan, they don't, premium isn't the spells, outfits, cities, it just give you like 2% less death loss, 4.8 exp instead of 4, etc

And seriously why the hell are my posts getting deleted, i didn't say anything offensive, didn't advertise, didn't do shit.

I prefer lowexp servers, how about opening a ''middle-exp'' server if oldera gets a low amount of players.

Last edited:
@moist, ye you're a little right i mean i think it sucks because i don't like highexp >.<, if ryan would open a server with like the same exp as palera or maybe 8x the exp like roldera, that would be nice.

yea but i want people to have fun and not to invest TOO much time into exping.

Hellooooooooooo

I made a character on that OT 'valoria' took it to level 35+ and started to pk.
And I actually made a small movie (was bored). It sure was funny making the video, but since
it was only me, a friend, and random pks. The movie did not result good, because it was lame frags.
(I like the quality, though).

YouTube - Valoria OT small fragmovie

hehe surprisingly liked it. and ye ffilm quality is good frags are ok (amusing) but it's just a polish team xd. only criticism is that tibia frags aren't that interesting to watch you need music with some lyrics.

Agreed with Alex, make it 100x to like 70-80, then a lower stage from 80 - 120 (20x/30x) and 121+ simple 4x.

Uff, fortunately there's not me dying on movie on the webpage xD. I'll try to fix normal team this time there xD. Can't wait anymore, lol.

@Gail

Agree. It shall be hard for these who want's to lvl up more than casual player ;p.

casual player as in player who uses speedhack because they can't take being outrun and beaten grelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back