• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Web is online now, Game opens Nov 5:th 12:00 CET]

Warning: Users "Kingdanny", "Filthy", "Corruption", "Badera", "Palera" and all OTLand users with less then 20 posts and that have signed up after Sep 20 is fake users by Kingdanny&co. They're just a bunch of No-Lifers that have fallowed every thread of mine try to make me look bad in every way they can. Jealous? probably..
So beware of these jerks that make up lies and try to make it look real.

(For example Kingdanny that made a fake user in a previous thread of me, he tried to convince people he was gm in my server and that I'm corrupted, I just say, I don't hire idiots to become gms in my servers. Kingdanny (Otland user) got banished for what he did so...)

Hello everyone, let me introduce Palera.net!
a low rate Rpg Server with real map!

Firstly I would like to tell you that I've been working really hard with the server to have it so upgraded, that my earlier server can't be compared to this one!
Compare my old servers with Palera, is like compare Survival 7.1 Server with the daily TFS 8.6 server, it's so big difference in both coding systems and how perfect everything is linked together in a network that is so perfect I can't even find a word for it.

Now, why is this server so special?:
The server is having FULL real map. every single sqm that real tibia had during the 7.72! (Which means the map is nearly 100 Mb in size of pure real map)
All monsters will be 100% exact as real tibia, they're running with real tibia files! and a lot more!

The server will have some sort of "premium system". but please, don't get me wrong!
as Free account players you'll have this:
*All Premium Spells
*All Outfits
*Able to travel with boats
*7% Losses upon death

As Premium player you will receive this:

*Promoted on all characters of the account. (you can't buy promotion by NPC, it's only a premium time reward)
*20% More experience
*Ip protection offer (make none else Ip can login to your account) [Enable/disable function]
*5% Losses upon death
*Light hack (You can enable and disable it, at enabled you'll have "utevo gran lux" light every time you login and it will wear whole day, till you disable it or premium goes out)
*little more damage with wands/rods
*Access Depot in Rook (Items sent to Rook by parcel will be deleted before they reach the depot)
*Enable/disable remove empty vials from backpack (When enabled, when you use a mana/life the vial will disappear after, if disabled you'll get an empty vial)

Palera configurations:
Experience: 4x (4.8x for premium players)
Skills: 4x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 1.5x
Hp/Mana: You will receive Hp and mana in same speed as real tibia, but you'll gain twice as much each tick!

Highscore system
Whenever a player on the top 50's list have been inactive for more than 4 weeks (28 days) he will be "removed" from the list.
It will seem like he's level 10 until he login again, when he does the level will go back the the original one (experience points as well).
So highscores wont be overfilled with retired people that haven't been online the last 3 years.

Frag system:
All vocations will have 300 soul points, one unjustified kill cost 100 soul.
If you kill someone unjustified with less than 100 soul you will die yourself, and when you login you'll have 40 Hp and 0 Mana.
To refill soul you must kill monsters that gives greater experience than your own level.
To regain 300 frags you'll need to hunt monsters active for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
This system will make so retired players that only login to random pk wont get far without rooking their own character.
There will be some sort of scroll that will be like a book, it will display how much time of hunting you need before your souls is completely refilled.

How to buy premium?:
You will be able to buy 7 days of premium account from any temple monk for X-premium coins.
7 days of premium will cost 1.5 Euro on Daopay and 1.0 Euro on Paypal.

Cheaters:
There are detection systems for all kinds of bots. (this isn't any fairy tale, Ask Mackan, he have tested one of the systems)
Once a character have been detected for using any type of cheating tool he'll get kicked and can never login again, the character will be blocked and then a mass deletion will be executed every Sunday.
It doesn't matter if you're the highest level in the server, or having 5 years of premium account! you'll still get deletion for cheating! ("I only tested if it worked" wont do as excuse.)
When you got detected for using bot there's no coming back! you have NO chance to complain!
Once a player got detected there will be a broadcast with name and level.

Cheater Detection is secure:
The system is very secure, there's NO chance you can get busted for botting when you aren't! I can ensure you!

Reports:
You'll be able to report by telling a npc the report.
You go to the npc (more information will come later on the website). the npc will ask you where this bug is located, what kind of bug it is, and then ask you for a comment.
The bug will appear so all gamemasters can see it.

NPC's:
All Npc's will have custom names and custom outfits (all have different outfits, except guards and temple monks).
But however that the npcs will be very alike to real tibia!
They will sell/buy all items they would in real tibia (in the store you're in)
temple monks will heal you at same moment you greet them if you're really low on health!
Some npc's will yell randomly things (without players are talking to them). for example [BUY LETTERS AND PARCELS HERE!! CHEAP AS ALWAYS!]
Of course those npc wont spamm your screen with it but say it from time to time and sometimes just shut up the whole day.

Keys:
Oooh yeah! Keys! you'll need them!
The doors are working 100% as real tibia! you'll need keys to all key doors, for example deeper fibula, Kazordoon prison, Black knigt villa, Knight watch tower.. and a lot more.

Quests:
As real tibia! if you got 0 cap when trying to loot a quest, you'll get a message that you can't loot the item because you're out of cap! it will tell you how much cap you need, and then you just have to fix that cap and loot again :)
Quests like demon helmet quest, bright sword and what so ever will reset themselves after X minutes.
for example Demon helmet quest, when you have gone down and pull the switch (remove a blocking stone + create a teleport), the switch will go back to original position in a few minutes, avoid people from be able to rush it without have to pull the switch!

Switch stuffs:
If you're standing on a bridge, you're having a fire field below you and a pair of leather boots. a player pulls a switch which will remove the bridge.
The player and the boots will be teleported to the shore, while the fire field will just disappear.
Same thing to stones/walls/w.e that might disappear and come back, whenever a stone/wall is coming back the player and all items below will be moved 1 sqm at some direction where it's safe.

Spells:
All spell have been remade to new more exact formulas formulas.
You don't have to buy spells! you only need the level is needed to cast them!

Distance weapons:
They are all having very exact formulas and hitchances!

Auto Saves:
There will be a backup save each hour! the save will be small and shouldn't be noticeable! the save will haven every ??:00. (example 13:00, 18:00...)

Teleports:
All teleports will be exact as real tibia 7.6. including all switches!

Travel:
Players will NEVER be able to travel with any npc if they're PZ:ed!
Boats/Carpets will have same price as real tibia!

Death Broadcast:
Every time there's a player killing another player this will be broadcasted (Name of killer and the pray, and if it's justified or unjustified).

Discussed:
it's in discussion if there should be a welcome gift when the server starts, if the first 10 players logged in will receive a week of free premium time.
IF this come true, the Ip's will be registered, so same home can't get 2 accounts with premium!

Unique:
There will be a few quests that is very unique!
There will be quests only can be solved once ever! but don't think that will be easy!
There will also be some random mission given by npc's that can get you somewhere, help a npc and you maybe get a key to something.. and so on..
All i can say, there is things make the game fun both for lazy players and those who love researching. however those who is researching will most likely get better items :)

Raids:
Will be same as real tibia! including Ferumbras! (Not many know, but he did indeed exist in 7.6)
There will be 1-3 raids daily

Guild War:
Two guilds will be able to declare war on each other!
Only leaders of the guilds will be able to declare war!
War frags will be counted, but NOT as unjustified! so you can be killin'spree on war enemies without worry about frags!

War arena:
There will indeed be a war arena, there will not be any losses in upon death!
More information will be edited soon.

Apologize:
I apologize for any grammar errors in this thread. I hope you rather report them than using it to flame.

You find more information at http://palera.net

Last edited:
Sweet, I'm diffly playing,
Reasoft i have a lot of respect for u and ur servers......

Up, 3 first people:
thank you :)
I'm still working on both server and website, sad I can't spoil anything about it, but eh, you'll see that later ;)

(Exactly why I can spoil is for two reasons, 1: people that try to copy my ideas and make a own server of that, before I even have opened my own server. 2: I want people to be surprised at the very start, and not go "yeah whatever, already heard/seen this")

I heared RealSoft is corrupt, I dont think i play here xD, rather tibianic or something, that seems more serioeus.
Ofc you wont play here, your real otland user got banished because you was screwing around in my other threads making up lies.
I don't get how pathetic you are, fallowing me around 24/7 try make me look bad, fake users and make up lies... Get A Life... because you can't have any if you really have that time screwing around!

looks nice, won't be a fail like your other servers, I am sure! No just kidding, will be a fail of course... played your old server and it was the worst server i ever used my time on.

you didn't even read the thread.
+ you flame on every thread I make

@Corrupted, I have NEVER been corrupted in entire my life!
I'm making this server to be a professional one and not some "ot project with donations".

smells like he'll get 10 players, you made one good ot, your custom 7.6

Why did you make a second thread about a OT that will not even come out soon?
because people are daily PMing me about the server so I made a thread so they get their heads up where they find more information.
This thread will be the only one for Palera the real server ^^

smells like he'll get 10 players, you made one good ot, your custom 7.6
My custom Xorthia wasn't good made, I rushed it, I made a 32 mb map in 2 weeks.
I wasn't experienced enough about making own systems like I am today.

no, he never made a good ot
No, I have NEVER made any OT that's good for botters, I've alwats made them get deleted in a short time. <kiss>

KleinKutje is Kingdanny, confirmed.

Good luck with your ots.

Filthy seems to be from the Netherlands, Kingdanny from Germany.

Last edited:
Noticed some heavy crap from other users, taken care of that as well.

Edit:
Remember to stay ontopic. Having an separate offtopic discussion will most likely end up with warnings. Unless you already have a lot of warning/infractions. Then a direct infraction will be taken.

To many infractions will lead to an auto ban.

Last edited:
im speaking my mind. some forum you got here. considering everyone agrees with me

Good Luck and i will play ;), and dude, i'm still waiting for getting a ride in your car :p

Damn good job mate. I hope you'll run it on time.
Could you just tell us what server do you use?
I mean, what was your basic source?

A question. How is it with the war system cuz if you kill someone you lose 100 soul. But will you lose soul if you kill a guy which you are in war with? sorry crappy english but im too tired to make it better;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back