• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
KleinKutje is Kingdanny, confirmed.

Good luck with your ots.

Filthy seems to be from the Netherlands, Kingdanny from Germany.

uh kingdanny is from the netherlands and filthy from germanyXD?

I love servers realsoft : D
Im getting bored so I will show you something from old server : D

uo0104f.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

uo0118.jpg

uo0170.jpg

uo0176.jpg

uo0180.jpg

uo0190.jpg

uo0213.jpg

uo0214.jpg

uo0221.jpg

uo0222.jpg

Last edited:
Stay ontopic.

I'm not very active in otland anymore, I just come by check sometimes..
Actually I think there's too many immatures no-lifers around here and the staff@otland isn't doing anything against it really, and they clearly can't see when it's a fake user or not. and also it's just annoying to see these pathetic assholes walk around think they're cool.. (Kingdanny and other no-lifers)

I feel sorry for Kingdanny, the one have been spending about 4 weeks to backstabb me and try to make me look bad through making fake users and make false statements..
I think he's having a hard time irl and can't take that I'm 100x better on developing servers than he'll ever be.

Anyway, I hope you all people understand and wont be fooled that easy by Kingdanny and hes boyfriends + all fake users from them...

ahaha realsoft makes legit servs i guess. u jus gotta understand people dont like low rate bullshit... but i highly doubt kingdanny takes his time to make you look bad lmao

The lower rate your OT server is, the better you got to be at making it, and less bugs you got to have.. Like hood said, people dont like low rate bullshit servers.. and Realsoft, I can wait untill I see this server. It sounds great, but I have seen your other work.......... You have failed several times at making OTs, and I thoguht the last time you had finally quit, but your back on the horse.. gotta make that RL $$$ huh?.. what is this.. your 7th ot server?

Thank you, I dont get why that moron keeps thinking every negative reply to him = me or my friends. :p

"your friends".. who? Filthy and assassinho?

Kingdanny, you're filled with bullshit and I'm amazed how much you lie and fake.. seriously I really do..
Like you said "This is the only user I have beside Kingdanny".. both you and me know that isn't true...
Also as NORMAL you have made 1 fake advertisement copied from my earlier advertises mixed with this one..
and how many you made so far? 3-4? maybe more?
I have no clue actually, because I don't bother check it up because I got a life and don't put whole my free time into a forum trying make some other guy look bad and try make people go poison against him... like you..

I would more then gladly see how you are in real life.. firstly in the amount of time you put to be in this forum.. and the energy to create fake users, make fake threads and what so ever... must be a lot of time to make those lies up. isn't?

Anyway, have a fun life lying and faking users Kingdanny, Finally you realized you're better at annoying people than making servers and pretend to be a friend just to get some support for a 1+1 question.. way it go..

Bey bey.

Kingdanny and his clones .. ... . or friends

Please use an appropiate language to reply :) and stay ontopic :D

Last edited:
I said stop the OFFTOPIC.

Thats what im talking about. It Seems to be a verry nice ot! :), I will join directly ;)

people is PM:ing me and asking about the website, it's currently offline because I'm working on the local systems.

The website will be online again in a few days but the access will be limited for everyone checking it out (You can't access some categories for example library and some others)

Anyhow, I'm not going to spoil more information than this.. both that I want to surprise the players later (instead of they have already seen something 4 weeks ago and just go.. nah, already knew this...)
secondly to avoid Copy&Paste dudes that try to copy others projects and ideas.

I will mostly be very inactive in this forum.. so if you want something you can't figure out from this thread or from the official palera website then use private messages or visitor messages to ask/tell me.

Okay, It's the 1st november, wheres the server?

And if you're not done, atleast tell us how much u got left and how long it will take :)

click on my signature for more detailed information about Palera.

About launch, I'm trying to aim for November 5:th, which is a Friday, but I can't promise the server is done till that (Unlike other servers I don't want to launch a unfinished server and risk a reset, like like all other servers does)

i will play this ot for sure, keep it workin man

love 7.6 times <3

click on my signature for more detailed information about Palera.

About launch, I'm trying to aim for November 5:th, which is a Friday, but I can't promise the server is done till that (Unlike other servers I don't want to launch a unfinished server and risk a reset, like like all other servers does)

Really stupid tho. Cause many have a week break now.
But it doesnt surprise me that you could not stick to your date.

Anyway, good luck :)

Really stupid tho. Cause many have a week break now.
But it doesnt surprise me that you could not stick to your date.

Anyway, good luck :)

it's stupid to walk around and call other people stupid. This server is not some "one-week project". I put the "Launch Nov 1:st MAYBE" a few weeks ago. now there was a bit more to do than I expected so the time got delayed.
Also, "Stupid to not launch the server now because people have break".. yeah, of course, why not open an unfinished server that will most likely end with reset like most other servers because some stuffs didn't work like it was supposed to.

When people come and speak to me like I was like Halexo or some similar noob or that this server is a download&run-server I get pissed off.
If you just knew 10% of the shit I've done in this server you would probably go "wtf no-life?!"

So before you talk down to me, get some fucking facts before, and if you can't get them, shut up.

Over and out.

Well you should still stick to the date. And you never wrote MAYBE the 1st november.
What you really did was announcing when the server would start and you even made a timer.

AND as I said 'I'm not surprised'
Im just being honest, not offensive.
But yeah I could've wrote that in a nicer way.

I'm sorry for my flame out, but when I work for over 6 months, daily on this server with over 2 000 hours of scripting/programming I'm not in very good mood for things that appears to be "talking down" about me.

Anyway, otland isn't my holy place, and I'm not blogging Palera here, if you'd look on my signature and looked up forum.palera.net you'd see a long time ago that I'm not sure I can keep the launch date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back