• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just my opinion but I get more oldschool feeling thus it's alot more fun playing when both players (and monsters) does more damage. I just went mino tower and almost got combo'd my mino mages. That's how I remember them being in oldschool. On tibianic and other oldschool servers they barely do damage.

no u obviously like fresh servers and as soon as it gets up to date u are quiting.

You yourself quit tibianic so you know that server is bullshit/boring and you say you are waiting for Tibianic-hr, so you are just like everyone else. And several ppl talking to boat and bring me to equals pretty much the same thing.

I quit because im not full rpg player to play tibianic. But it doesnt mean i wont come back, if i will want to play some lowrate it will be tibianic.

no u obviously like fresh servers and as soon as it gets up to date u are quiting.

I quit because im not full rpg player to play tibianic. But it doesnt mean i wont come back, if i will want to play some lowrate it will be tibianic.

Agreed. So many people get hyped on a server when it gets online and says it's the best they've ever played. A week later when they actually find out what the server is and they quit.

Anti bot coded mean that if you shoot a rune using aimbot you get auto ban. but yeah you can use antipush, dash, runefarm, multiclient, magebomb, and more shits from 8.6

-Just a short clip-

[video=youtube;akvWigoDVgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akvWigoDVgk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

admin haven't been online for a week, the other gms haven't been online a single time since server start. Many bugs and no one to report them to. They have probably gotten tired of the server and I doub't another month of dedicated will be purchased.

It's too bad really, that the staff is a bunch of 7 year olds. This server had the potential to be the next oldschool lowrate.

Last edited:
The server is now back online!

After some hours of unexpected downtime we managed to solve the problem that caused this to happen.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Realoria would be a great server but the admin was only online once a week and the rest of the gms hasn't been online a single time when I seen. So I quit with my friends. Hopefully someone more responsible will host with this engine sometime

Great ot, other then the downtime

- - - Updated - - -

Death loss % is insane aswell

The server is now back online!

Our hosting company had some problems with our server that is located in their data centre.
The issues they had is now solved and the server is now online again.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Update!

*Map updates
*NPC fixes
*Spell fixes

I'm not playing anymore but just to help out, by spellfixes; did you mean the fact that you don't recieve the spell when purchasing it sometimes? Firebomb is one example.

I'm not playing anymore but just to help out, by spellfixes; did you mean the fact that you don't recieve the spell when purchasing it sometimes? Firebomb is one example.

Yes, that is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back