• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thandoria.net 8.60 RL MAP DEDICATED / OPEN MONDAY 16.00 NEW START/99% Uptime

Why do u care if a ot gets put up at 10..... I wonder :?

Because i had school, and if im talking in a chat, vent or something, i would wake up my house.

this just prooves how childish you all are, not to mention talking shit about my dead family on Ethania.net Forums.
Bed time jokes, what are you? 9 years old.

Last edited:
na u jus dont talk bc ur squeeky and if ur playing on a pc or laptop it dosent make any noise unless you bang on the keys reli hard

Thandori, just set the timer on 2 weeks it wont be up in 2 weeks anyway fkn bullshit lier u better be quiet and stop telling lies

Thandori, just set the timer on 2 weeks it wont be up in 2 weeks anyway fkn bullshit lier u better be quiet and stop telling lies

As topic says 99% uptime should be edited to 1% uptime

edit: failed to edit my last post lol.

To Admin's, I'm currently looking for a new ot to play, tell me the real time of it being up or go away. ~Nerana.net all over again~

Last edited:
If you see thandoria.org, it has much better uptime & is ready to start.. trust me it is the same server.. want proof? PM ME!

So create your chars there...

Guess it's worth a try this other guy been messin about and lieing for 2 days.

looks like everybody want to play my server since abes800 stole it from me 1 year ago.. but Why so mad? :(

Go over to thandoria.org to have fun!

I'm not mad at all. I can't see any big differences between these servers. Isn't kinda low to pretend that your servers is thandoria.net?

I kinda laught when I red this "We had to reset our database becouse of dedicated server change."

Edit: btw, it clearly says 72 hours setup time at DDG hosting and 2 days = 48 hours :(

I'm not mad at all. I can't see any big differences between these servers. Isn't kinda low to pretend that your servers is thandoria.net?

I kinda laught when I red this "We had to reset our database becouse of dedicated server change."

Edit: btw, it clearly says 72 hours setup time at DDG hosting and 2 days = 48 hours :(

So why does thandori keep adding new starting timers? Read his last update on thandoria.net "We have our dedicated server now and it will be up soon 1h or something!" - Posted 15:57:22 (3 hours ago)

27.04.12 15:57:22 - SERVER!
We have our dedicated server now and it will be up soon 1h or something

Simply phatenic god..
atleast can you inform us what is wrong?

Back
Top Bottom