• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibera-Evolution-Enforced 8.54/8.55 | Account Reset

well m8 richux, i have played here like 3 months and i like this server, im lvl 500 and i wont like a server reset hehe, and u think there is no english speakers its not about we swedish, actually we always speak english when we pk or do somethin togerther with the guild, its many many arabic speakers, they speak more arabian or bosnia more then we speak swedish i almost never speak swedish with my swedish friends, if u are going to make a reset, just answer this msg :)

Whether there will or won't be reset depends on the amount of players online. If it will keep reducing, I will have to reset it, because there is no point of empty server even if you are 500 lvl.

Whether there will or won't be reset depends on the amount of players online. If it will keep reducing, I will have to reset it, because there is no point of empty server even if you are 500 lvl.

A reset won't really help, it will just peak to 80-100~ and start going down again. But a new name, and a reset would realy do I think^^

A reset won't really help, it will just peak to 80-100~ and start going down again. But a new name, and a reset would realy do I think^^

and abit of new mapping style in TP and temple, since all will think its tibera..

okey if u do reset, do it now so i can stop lvl more, i just think that u may get many players from start and then it will be the same some now

okey if u do reset, do it now so i can stop lvl more, i just think that u may get many players from start and then it will be the same some now

I will translate some of my RLS nuub english!:D:p

Okay, if you will do a reset soon then its worthless to keeping exping up.. And if you will do a reset then it will be same thing as before.

I will for sure inform the community. So guys, what do you think? Would reset + some new quests, hunting places and events would be a good thing to do?

Richux.. u know i dont want a reset, but if is going to be good for your ot and you want it, then do it.

You can always make uppdates of new things, and i just want to know 1 thing.. why are you almost never online :O we players like when the gm is online and fix bugs and helping if some one need quest, we want new things , this ot is very good,alomst almost never crash and never lags, love it! but we want a active gm, actually i think that you need to promote tutors.

Richux.. u know i dont want a reset, but if is going to be good for your ot and you want it, then do it.

You can always make uppdates of new things, and i just want to know 1 thing.. why are you almost never online :O we players like when the gm is online and fix bugs and helping if some one need quest, we want new things , this ot is very good,alomst almost never crash and never lags, love it! but we want a active gm, actually i think that you need to promote tutors.

If he's online you get banned wtf..

I will for sure inform the community. So guys, what do you think? Would reset + some new quests, hunting places and events would be a good thing to do?
Yes. That would do. This server is starting to die slowly, a new name, more huntings, quests and me as CM and Rock 'n' roll.

Back