• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibera-Evolution-Enforced 8.54/8.55 | Account Reset

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
[Sweden] Tibera-Evolution-Enforced 8.54/8.55

WARNING! Don't look at the comments below(which say Tibera sucks). They are commented a year ago when the server was hosted on my sucky home PC :D and I was just starting to develope it. Now everything looks a lot different then it was. Thx ;]

Tibera 8.54 / 8.55 PVP-ENFO

General information:

*IP:Tibera.org
*Website
*Forum
*Client: 8.54 / 8.55
*Port: 7171

*Online 24/7

Experience stages/rates:

1 - 30lvl = 350x
31 - 60lvl = 300x
61 - 80lvl = 200x
81 - 100lvl = 150x
101 - 120lvl = 100x
121 - 150vl = 75x
151 - 200lvl = 50x
201 - 250lvl = 35x
251 - 270lvl = 20x
271 - 300lvl = 10x
301 - 400lvl = 5x
401 - ~ = 3x

*Skill: 45
*Magic: 15
*Loot: 3

PVP System:

Frags to red skull: 10
Frags to black skull: 20
Red skull time: 24h Black skull time: 48h Frag duration: all frags are cleaned every 24 hours, that means we dont have weekly, monthly frags.
Protection level: 150
White skull time: 5 minutes

Other

*Great events - Bomberman, deadly spider arena, PVP events and more.
*Real tibia guild war system!
*NO VIP ACCOUNTS! This server is totally for free.
*No lags, no freezes during server save, stable 24/7 server!
*Nice and active staff members
*Lot of quest
*tons of spawns
*3 beutiful cities
*Detailed map
*Often updates
*Balanced vocations[Yes, we finally balanced vocations :p ]
*Great forum, hosted by Otland.net(the best open tibia community forum)
*And much more...

Host

*Intel Core i7-920 Quadcore incl.
*8GB RAM
*100 MBit Fast-Ethernet-Uplink to Switch.
*Operating system - Linux.
*Our dedicated server is located in Europe, Germany.
*99% uptime(downtime only when updating).

Detailed information about server!

WARNING! Don't look at the comments below(which say Tibera sucks). They are commented a year ago when the server was hosted on my sucky home PC :D and I was just starting to develope it. Now everything looks a lot different then it was. Thx ;]

Last edited:
Also when u click on "more information" nothing comes, only my localhost ^^

Update of the month!

Hello dear Tibera players! As you have noticed update of the month is almost done and most of things are already implanted in game. There are some things that asks to be explained, so I decided to make thread where you can follow and read latest information about process of updates. Here is the list of the things that are/will be updated/added in this huge update:

*New, custom city - Venus ...DONE](Get there by walking south of Enigma or boat)
*About 10 new hunting spots ...DONE
*New/custom addon quest system ...DONE
*New custom quest(the hardest quest on Tibera) - The ultimate challenge quest! ...Loading 60%
*Vocation balance ...Loading 0%
*New raids ...Loading 60%
*Fix/update some old spawns ...Loading 80%
*Marriage system ...Loading 0%
*Blessing npc
...Loading 70%
*Lot of small bug fixes, monster configurations and other fixes. ...Loading 40%

New addon system!

Since old way to get addons by buying them all from one npc was boring and easy, I decided to change it to something more fun. Now I can proudly announce that Tibera has it's own custom addon system. How does it work? Simple! There are 21 statues placed around the map in different places and each statue gives you addons for one outfit. It can be any statue you see so it is recommended to check all statues that you find. You can obtain addon by clicking on a statue. Your job is to find the statue and click on it. I also decided to reset addons to all players, so everyone would participate in this event. I know that players that already had addons may be angry because of 150cc loss, but I would like to remind that it isn't much on this server, so instead of flaming enjoy the new opportunity to be first that collects all addons :) Here is screen shoot of one of the statues:

Feel free to comment and tell me any idea you got in your mind! Good luck with obtaining addons and exploring our map! :thumbup:

I didn´t thought it would be teleports.. I prefer not ... SORRY :p mi no wanna ded :(

I've played on it, and its a decent server, thou it gets boring as fuck when you've made INQ and all those other quests, nothing more to accomplish more than pvp which gets boring aswell after a while. Aaaand..yeah the server do lagg, I had huge freezes from time to time, and another thing..you got LOTS of bugs where you can fall down and get debugged and shit, most in nightmare spawn and outside enigma.

Bugs with falling tiles is fixed. Freezes time to times are not laggs, its server save. And yeah, more quests coming soon :p

Back