• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] 7.4(Custom) Celestia Low-Rate STARTED NOW!

This server looks awesome due to the accurated mix of versions, its smt different for those who are a bit bored of pging -7.72 and adds features that doesnt belong to the current gameplay, this could aim higher exp rates because most of oldschool community are about to play spectrum, playing 2 servers lowrate is imposible for me atm even if this project is as good as it seems.
Probably this server reminds me about that old aurea war server from nexoz, real-war.ath.cx
I wish you good luck but i guess i wont be lvl 50 before march xD, if so...

nice map, copy paste from other maps rocks

as much as i love custom maps, this isn't really custom. it's just parts taken from different released maps that has already been seen in real maps with custom cities/hunting spots for tp ots/custom servers like ascalon hundreds of times already.

I recognize like 80% of the minimap from other servers :(

LMAO highlight the 80% you recognize. You might recognize some but sure as hell not 80% and most of it is used by our OWN maps which has been released that others use too, yes.
Noone will force you to play here so it's all good

No need to get mad, i'm sure it's still a great server just tired of seeing all the same map pieces in every server.

Im not mad at all :)

Getting a new server computer for this server tomorrow, but it should NOT delay the launch.
Need to look over the task system once again if server is to use 3x experience rate instead of 2x.

Last edited:
  • Website has been changed to http://custom.celestia-realm.com
  • New dedicated server has been purchased
  • Rates has been incremented by 1
  • Experience Rate 3
  • Magic Rate 3
  • Skill Rate 4
  • Task system has been changed to more suitable rewards according to the new experience rate

Can't seem to download the client, getting the 404 Not Found error when I click the link.

Edit: Fixed it by replacing www. by custom.

Is it still 95% rootworms and orcs and 5% real monster? All that on a 6x bigger map then tibia with 10 player? I mean, bring back your old tibia it was way more tight and feel more alive then this thing. By thing I mean...HUge map with just too much noob shit everywhere.

edit: Nevilla!

A guy got your map and all and was hosting nevilla in private with a bunch of mate so..don't tell me theres no way to bring it back.

Last edited:
I've played here in the last version, it was the most fun oldschool server but it lacked players. I do like that the exp was 4x which it seems it's 3x now? Kinda lame, I would've liked to see stages for like, 8-29 = 9x, 30-59 = 7x 60-110 = 5x 111-XXX =4x

I've played here in the last version, it was the most fun oldschool server but it lacked players. I do like that the exp was 4x which it seems it's 3x now? Kinda lame, I would've liked to see stages for like, 8-29 = 9x, 30-59 = 7x 60-110 = 5x 111-XXX =4x
I really really REALLY do not care which experience rate the server has, whatever the community wants is what it will be. Right now most people voted 3x. But if more people wants it to be staged we could have stages. However since it is a slowpaced server it usually will have a much longer lifespan. If we got highrate stage it means it will die out due to people will become such high lvls. If all you want is to war then there are plenty of servers out there with a high exp rate, we even host one.

Well, good news is no surgery - at least not anytime soon. I'll still have alot of free time.
Will be home tomorrow night and begin playing again.

Looking forward to it!

Regards,
Cody