• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] 7.4(Custom) Celestia Low-Rate STARTED NOW!

He was, that day anyways.. Otherwise, I'd be tied for top level. xD

Regards,
Cody

Haha yeah, kinda replaced my attention to Tibianic now though, so I'm not playing a lot anymore @Lifer420

Still logon from time to time to have some fun though, if only it had more players I'd still be more active.

Server map revamp is about 40% done, then once the map is done every single NPC & Quest will be rewritten

Would be nice to see some new faces.
After a few days of being busy with work and downright exhausted from the day, I am going to be on some this evening and off/on for the next few days. Still trying to loot some beginner equipment so I can help newcomers out.

Regards,
Cody

I'll be on at odd hours all weekend, but would be nice to see some new faces. :)

Regards,
Cody

Haven't checked otland for a while, always loved your servers @Kungenn only hope you are more active now, for some reason you're always gone after a period of time..

Probably going to check this out tonight if there are still active players, loved the community.

Probably some of your guys still remember me by the name of Knight/Paladin Hunter.